• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Advertising Programs Other than Google AdSense

felguard

Hey, I was wondering what other good advertising programs other than Google AdSense. Why? Well, I've tried to apply for them, but they're refusing it for some reason. So other than Google Adense, what good advertising programs are there?

Clicksor is good if your the advertiser, chitka has lots of good and even more bad reviews. I suggest BidVertiser.

Don't bother with clicksor..
They have a rule where u MUST have clicks from certain countries
and if the traffic coming from that country is too less they'll ban you

Bidvertiser from my experience was completely hopeless no more to say

Chitika sounds pretty good haven't used it though but surely will try it out =)

I've tried Bidvertiser, Adsense, Clicksor.

Bidvertiser - Not targeted at all, you'll get very few clicks, but they'll pay alot.
Clicksor - Isn't targeted very well, you'll get very few clicks too.
Adsense - Targeted, very well, but I still don't get many clicks:tired2:

So, from my experience, go with Adsense.

Yeah, but Adsense has rejected it, say something like "copyrighted material."

And Clicksor, I don't really like it because of the pop ups and stuff, so I seem to be going with Bidvertiser right now.

Oh I see, but does the link still highlight for it?

I think I've finally decided to try this one:

Yahoo Publisher Network - http://publisher.yahoo.com

A rival of Google, so it should be trustworthy and pretty good. It's on BETA though and has to be from the U.S. Thanks for suggesting it martin_ewing.

Darthvadersmaster said:
Well, yahoo is good, but they don't let everyone in.
Yahoo never lets anyone in.. The odds of it happening is 1/100; so expect 100 applies before they actually find interest in you

hi guys
google adsense rejected my site to and i live in india so yahoo wont work for me
do u no some other site

pls help

in india there is one which i also uses and its the best one can get in india man, its www.sulekha.com , they pay by check and the rate is Rs 3 INR per click which is good enough. i earn around 30k per month from them

Back