• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

agh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its about 90 in my place and I'm not complaining :cool: (I might if it got down to 79 though ;))

Ah! "Da Cylinder Attack"! So you like it? Maybe we need more like a GIG transfer then? :p

Damn, I'll take some of that heat off your hands. Ever since we had that one warm day it hasn't gotten above like 40 and we've had two days of snow.

I had to put the A/C on full blast, because the temperature of my room would of been 105 F if I wouldn't because of the stuff I look at....... ummm..... change subject...... so how was your day?

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I had to put the A/C on full blast, because the temperature of my room would of been 105 F if I wouldn't because of the stuff I look at....... ummm..... change subject...... so how was your day?

:nervous:

What could you possibly be doing GC that would make you that hot? :D

Originally posted by Daniel

:nervous:

What could you possibly be doing GC that would make you that hot? :D

You don't want to know..... ;)

I am still a virgin.... am extremely sexually deprived.... shall I go on? :biggrin2:

You don't want to know..... ;)

I am still a virgin.... am extremely sexually deprived.... shall I go on? :biggrin2:

I know I don't want to know...

No you shall not...not in my house!

I know I don't want to know...

No you shall not...not in my house!

I guess you don't want to hear about it... my sexual balances are way off the scale so I can't help it. :biggrin2:

I guess you don't want to hear about it... my sexual balances are way off the scale so I can't help it. :biggrin2:

*looks up at ceilling*

GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME??!!

--------

Homer, Thats not god, thats a waffle Bart threw up there...

*looks up at ceilling*

GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME??!!

--------

Homer, Thats not god, thats a waffle Bart threw up there...

Oh yeah I remember that from the Simpsons.... love that show...

(Good, you have got me off the topic :D )

(Good, you have got me off the topic :D )

Weren't we always?? :biggrin2:

"Here's to alcohol: the source of, and answer to, all of life's problems."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back