• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ALL FREE is BAD?

newhost,

I have no idea what you're talking about. You're complaining that free hosting has downtime and ads? You have no right to complain, it's free.

- Lucas

well i dont know what the service FOR FREE...? as i know i have bad experiance include downtime, full ADS...etc

Dont let your single experience ruin everything... Thats a very ignorant comment. A mistake by one shouldn't affect the many or the rest..

Zac

ALL FREE = no post, no ads?
I don't think I can grasp what you mean. :worrying_cat_dancing_in_tanggo:

It's a free ride, you have nothing to lose. The end result just depends on what you're riding.

No, not all free hosts are bad. :) There are some who operate their businesses unethically, but don't throw their problems on every other free provider.

It is free for you but not the host.

If you wish to experience truly professional free hosting, I would recommend you to go with free hosts with a good reputation. Of course, ads are inevitable as hosts have to earn enough for their server costs somehow.

nope. some host get rich and give free hosting to be richer. i don't think it would be smart for a provider to spend so much for free service and get nothing in return.

there's always a catch 99% of the time to say they are reliable, and those who don't have any catches, they fall down, 99% of the time..

ok ok.. i'm getting exagerated.. i'm over reacting right? :)

umm lets see i have been here since mar 2006.

and the only "Free" host still around that i know off are.

Zac
Dayu

And also i might say I have the greatest respect for both these guys. Good providers,good bussinesman, And just downright good people.

Now dont get me going on whom i have no respect for...

Granted i dont visit this section much since i stop doing the free host thing.
But yea if they say "No Ads No post". Then chances are they will not be around for long.

umm lets see i have been here since mar 2006.

and the only "Free" host still around that i know off are.

Zac
Dayu

And also i might say I have the greatest respect for both these guys. Good providers,good bussinesman, And just downright good people.

Now dont get me going on whom i have no respect for...

Granted i dont visit this section much since i stop doing the free host thing.
But yea if they say "No Ads No post". Then chances are they will not be around for long.

Thanks a lot, mate!
If only Nealle is gonna read this, she'll fall in love with me again.
ROTFLMAO

Back