• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Am I a freak?

Hm.... I wouldn't say that he's cheap. Helping a woman with household chores is a duty. Since when were household chores supposed to be done by a woman? It's just been an assumption over the long years :D

Hm.... I wouldn't say that he's cheap. Helping a woman with household chores is a duty. Since when were household chores supposed to be done by a woman? It's just been an assumption over the long years :D

If your paying them to clean, why should you help them?

No woman of mine will ever be expected to clean.

Since the 1800s
But I think today anyone can do them
When I was with my ex we had a shared job, I worked a alot more in it than she did but, we always did, who evers home looks after our daughter and dose the housework, who ever works dont.
So I did alot of house work for a while ;)
I enjoyed it more than working, staying home with my daughter and just doing things around the house that needed to be done, I would be a stay at home father anyday ;)

hosting-shack said:
If your paying them to clean, why should you help them?

No woman of mine will ever be expected to clean.

You might get some services back in exchange for helping ;)

My place used to be freakishly neat and organized. It was awesome.

Then one day my friend's roomate was over and she say "Wow, this place is waaaay to clean for a straight guy to live here!".

I don't think I've cleaned it since.

Well, as for my parents, my father does the most of the cleaning now, my bf never let me help with his apartment. And I don't think it is strange for the man do the cleaning, it is kind of break for the brain, and I feel good seeing the room tidy and clean.

Back