• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Another Jewlzk Victim - Reseller Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bariteau

Hi,

AS some of you might know, Jewlzk went under yesterday night around 10:30PM. After doing my little research, I found a thread here saying that they will probably not come back up. My company is currently discussing with a few companies about software development contracts. This is why I need a reliable, upgradeable reseller account. I'm looking for a company in the business for at least 2 years with 99.9% uptime in the past 6 months (proof is not required but would be a good thing). I'm also looking for where I will be able to upgrade (to VPS or Dedicated) as the necessity appears. Service wise, I don't necessarily need 24/7 but I need answers to my issues ASAP. This is the spec I need:

20GB of space
200GB of transfer (or more)
CPanel 11
WHM (latest if possible)
Fantastico or Fantastico DeLuxe
Overselling Allowed (if possible)
PHP, MySQL, etc.
Custom Nameserver (if possible)

I also had with Jewlzk:
WHMCS for free
2 Dedicated IPs

These features are now required but are nice to have

My budget is around $25/month

Edit: VPS offer are also accepted

Hi,

If you can raise your budget I can offer you a very nice VPS.

Do you have any MSN,Yahoo,AIM? so we can discuss it further.

Regards,

Andrew

CB_Computing, AyrshireHosting.com has what you need!!!!

We will do a server switch FREE for your account and all of your clients
Reseller - Advanced
Disk Space: 20gb
Bandwidth: 200gb/m
Unlimited everything!
cPanel11/WHM11, MySQL5, PHP5, Ruby on Rails, Fantastico deLux, Roundcube Webmail and more!
Cost: $11.99/m
WHMCS: 12.00/m(open a support ticket for this special pricing)
Dedicated IP's: 1 IP is 2:00, 2 IP's is 3.50 (open a support ticket for the special pricing)
Order Now

We offer VPS Packages and Dedicated Servers for upgrades if needed at a later date (please open a support ticket with requirements and we can get a price for you)

Hope you choose AyrshireHosting as your host!
Edit: Please visit HERE for server uptime statistics by webhostingstuff.com
Skylar MacMinn
CEO and Founder of AyrshireHosting.com

Last edited:
Hello, although we have not been in business for the 2 plus years that you requested. We feel confident that we will be able to provide you with the quality service that you are looking for. For your needs we do have our "Host In A Box" packages that will suit you just perfect.

Geek Mini HIB Reseller
[+] 15,360 Disk Space
[+] 500 GB Bandwidth
[+] cPanel 11 / WHM 11
[+] Fantastico Deluxe
[+] RVSkin Multi-Language
[+] RVSite Builder
[+] Private Name Servers
[+] Anonymous Server Name
[+] 10 Dedicated IPs Included
[+] Daily Backups
[+] Free DirectI Domain Reseller
[+] Free ClientExec License Included
$30.99 Per Month / Paypal Preferred

ORDER SECURELY HERE

We understand that this may be trying times. We also understand that your trust in the web hosting providers may be damaged as well. If you have any questions regarding our service or our company please dont hesitate to send us a email at sales@geekrack.net. Thanks for looking have a wonderful day! :beer:

@zwt: PMed you

@Daisil: sorry but you 9 day monitoring and your website doesn't make me think you have been in the business for long enough. But I will keep your offer in mind

@GeekRack: Price is a bit high and you haven't been in the business for two years but you are also kept in mind

Not a problem, i do appreciate you keeping us in mind and considering our company. Thanks again!

@zwt: PMed you

@Daisil: sorry but you 9 day monitoring and your website doesn't make me think you have been in the business for long enough. But I will keep your offer in mind

@GeekRack: Price is a bit high and you haven't been in the business for two years but you are also kept in mind

That is understandable. AyrshireHosting IS a new webhost, but my experience exceeds 2 years. The datacenter has been around for nearly 4 and aren't going anywhere =)

Hi,

SiteRollout.com has been in business for over 4/5 years. We have multiple UK and US based servers, offering both Cpanel and DirectAdmin.

We can offer you the following reseller plan:

US or UK Based Servers
Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico
Reseller 20GB/100GB for $19.99/month

To sign up please CLICK HERE.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Hi. If you care about premium service and affordable price, we may offer you great hosting package from DimeReseller.

Your hosting package will include:

20 GB space
200 GB bandwidth
Free setup
Unlimited features (MySQL, Emails, FTP accounts, etc.)
Unlimited hosted domains
Private and anonymous nameservers
Daily + weekly + monthly backups
Free domain reseller account
WHM + cPanel Pro + Fantastico DeLuxe + RVSkin
24/7 Helpdesk, LiveChat and Phone Support

The price is only $25 per month

Other bonus features along with more details about your hosting package are listed at cPanel Hosting page. Package may be upgraded/downgraded at any time.

If your old server is running cPanel, we will transfer your accounts to our servers for free. Also you may read customer comments about us at DimeReseller Hosting Reviews, DimeReseller at WebhostingStuff and Comments about DimeReseller pages to make sure you will have high quality service maintained by experienced people.

We would like to make this offer even more serviceable to you, so please contact us with any questions you have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back