• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any Greeks Here ? Reply .....

Seldimis

Hello All,
I want to see how many Greeks are here. So any Greeks here reply please ...

Text below is in Greek
" ÐáéäéÜ ôé êÜíåôå. ÊáëÜ åßóôå; ÄçìéïõñãÞóôå Ýíá Reply þóôå íá ãíùñéóôïýìå êáëýôåñá ,ïé ¸ëëçíåò óôá Forums ôïõ åîùôåñéêïý ;) . Áíôßï"

If you cannot Read the Greek text : RIght-Click on a blank space of this page and goto Encoding - Greek (ISO) or Greek (Windows). See ya ....

Originally posted by Seldimis
Hello All,
I want to see how many Greeks are here. So any Greeks here reply please ...

Text below is in Greek
" ÐáéäéÜ ôé êÜíåôå. ÊáëÜ åßóôå; ÄçìéïõñãÞóôå Ýíá Reply þóôå íá ãíùñéóôïýìå êáëýôåñá ,ïé ¸ëëçíåò óôá Forums ôïõ åîùôåñéêïý ;) . Áíôßï"

If you cannot Read the Greek text : RIght-Click on a blank space of this page and goto Encoding - Greek (ISO) or Greek (Windows). See ya ....

How the f*ck can someone read that? Must be hard to type too.:)

Originally posted by Seldimis
Whoa.......!

Encode it properly

Äåí åßìáé åëëçíéêÜ. Äåí èÝëù íá îÝñù ôá åëëçíéêÜ. Óõìðáèþ ôá åëëçíéêÜ ôñüöéìá. Ðáñáêáëþ ðçãáßíåôå ìáêñéÜ.

Last edited:
Originally posted by [NeO]
How the f*ck can someone read that?

well, when im on holiday i ask a Greek to speak it so you can say it. I know a few Greek phrases (some rude, some polite)

Mullin

Originally posted by is0lized
Encode it properly

Äåí åßìáé åëëçíéêÜ. Äåí èÝëù íá îÝñù ôá åëëçíéêÜ. Óõìðáèþ ôá åëëçíéêÜ ôñüöéìá. Ðáñáêáëþ ðçãáßíåôå ìáêñéÜ.

Hey is0lized you know greek :). Hey guys I am searching for Greeks. If you are not, why did you reply ?

I AM....

Murat, you're not!!!!

Neo, Greek doesn't look like that...it looks funny on your screen because you don't have Greek installed

Archbob, Greece was NOT conquered by the Romans...when the Romans were in Rome playing in their colloseums, the Greeks were in Athens studying philosophy

Seldimis, why do you want to know??

Lets take a look into history shall we?

After the death of Alexander the Great, his Empire split into five kingdom. All of them eventually fell to the Roman legions. The last kingdom fell in 30 B.C. at the Hands of Cleopatra. The Greeks in the peloposnaise defeated Rome twice but the victories were too costly and Rome threw renewed legions and conquered them.

hmmmm just a q, but why are you looking for greeks, as you said to get to know peeps better? lolz, and yup there maybe greeks in the forums abroad lolz

Last edited:
Is it so difficult to understand? :eek: Seldimis is Greek and wants to know if there are any other forum members here who are Greek. :confused2

Sorry to reply in your Greek thread Seldimis :p

Back