• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any other free webhost providers wanna trade links?

no offense but i dont think many hosts would trade links. and i no 35 members might sound like a lot but it isnt really that much considering most free hosts get like 3000 members and only 200 are active.

Originally posted by Archbob
I'm just looking to see if any other free space providers or free website wanna trade links with http://freesites.albinotreefrog.net . I started about 10 days ago with CA and have about 35 users now. Just contact me at archbob1@hotmail.com or reply here.

I'll trade links with you, and any other free hosts who might be interested. For what I don't offer, chances are, there are those of you who will offer what people need...so it's not a bad idea to have a list of others and become a good resource for your visitors.

James

Re: Re: Any other free webhost providers wanna trade links?

Originally posted by wolfknight

For what I don't offer, chances are, there are those of you who will offer what people need...so it's not a bad idea to have a list of others and become a good resource for your visitors.

i spose that wasnt a bad idea, but still. i have a button exchange with template sites like mine, they steal your traffic and members.

I exchange with lots of other freebie sites, its always beneficial. But the thing is for free web hosts, if you don't have what they want, they will move elsewhere anyways.

Back