• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any Suggestions?

That red writing is for the people I'm making this for... they don't know very much about computers ;)

oh right ok, that sounds familiar, my next door neighbour is very old and just got a computer with broadband, he cant do anything, so i have to teach him anything he asks for, so dont even get HTML or PHP into his head, lol.

some suggestions

Yeah I really like it.

Here a few suggestions:

- that logo looks a bit out of place. Maybe you could improve it, change the design, add a few colours or whatever?
- do you really need the red writing? I would prefer it out.
- a nice little marquee at the top heralding a headline would be nice. :)

Otherwise, nice job! :cool:

Re: some suggestions

Originally posted by carlito
- that logo looks a bit out of place. Maybe you could improve it, change the design, add a few colours or whatever?

hmm.. I just noticed the logo isn't evened up with the background... I'll have to fix that. Thanks. Also, add colors where?

- do you really need the red writing? I would prefer it out.

I said this above - the red writing is for the people I'm making this for... they don't know very much about computers ;) I plan to remove it soon.

- a nice little marquee at the top heralding a headline would be nice. :)

As in where? Where the red text is currently?

Otherwise, nice job! :cool:
Thanks a lot! :)

Just a quick question:

Did anybody get a popup screen saying you need the arabic font or something like that? (if you know what I mean)

Thanks!
Cary

Also, Carlito, I got the top left image fixed ;)

- The upcoming events table looks out of place. Maybe reposition it.
- The bullets are hardly visible.

I didn't get the pop-up to download arabic fonts. Everything's fine.

B-

Thanks, Red Guy! :) I'll try to make the bullets a little darker. And I'll also see what I can do about the Upcoming Events Table ;)

ok.. hopefully one last request: Is anybody using Netscape? I need to know if it appears correctly in that browser.

Thanks! :)

Back