• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone can beat this hosting?

Magicalneo

Buying As Big As Posible at a cheap price

http://www.killerwebhostings.net

Their plans are great , if anyone knows where I can find better ones out there , feel free to post here as I'm going to buy one soon.

Gold Hosting Package
10000GB Transfer,1500GB Storage
10000: Sudomains, FTP Account, Postgresql Databases, And MySQL Databases. Unlimited Email Accounts
$19.99/Month

I might buy that , but if anyone can offer me a cheaper price , please pm me or post here. And I'm also trying to buy it as a one year plan.

Last edited:
That's all fine and good. However, providing such massive packages at such small prices, I can't see them lasting very long. I mean:

35GB Transfer,30GB Storage
500: Sudomains, FTP Account, Postgresql Databases, And MySQL Databases. Unlimited Email Accounts
$5.99/Month

That's a very small price to pay for such massive transfer and storage space. How are they financing it?

well send that hosting to my home i will beat it up if u want . And regarding how long it will stay i doubt it will be in market for long as i doubt that they have like 20 of 250gb hdd on them in one PC LOL .

It is impossible for them to offer plans like that. Think about how many hard drives would be required to store 1500GB of files. If you do a bit of research, you will find they are on a server with a number of other resellers. Don't get sucked in Magicalneo. There are some great hosts out there, but you have to make sure you dodge the ones trying to rip you off.

TJR Networks said:
It is impossible for them to offer plans like that. Think about how many hard drives would be required to store 1500GB of files. If you do a bit of research, you will find they are on a server with a number of other resellers. Don't get sucked in Magicalneo. There are some great hosts out there, but you have to make sure you dodge the ones trying to rip you off.

I see , so if I buy and they run away you say?
And the host goes down?

Certainly could yes

Website Created: 2005-04-26

Server at Layered Technologies Inc

Layered Tech don't offer unlimited packages and only offer 1000GB of bandwidth to most of there servers.

http://www.layeredtech.com/servers.php

gate2vn said:
a bad copy of meinhosting ;)

Yes it looks like they have a Reseller off meinhosting.com

Last edited:
ah , they do not acept anime websites , got to look for another host , though anyone can recomend me? I do really need alot of space rather then just a few GB , need hundreds of them...

2500MB storage
40GB of transfer
($3.95/mo) $47.40/per year

4000MB storage
60GB of transfer
($7.95/mo) $95.40/per year

new domains $5.95/year
no setup fees, Instant account activation
15 days Money back guarantee.

(MySQL, PHP, Perl, POP3 server, SMTP server, SSL, More)

www.fanpagehosting.com

A few hundrew gb? For that youd need a dedicated server. You could probally get 250gb for something like 120$ per month.

Haha... Magicalneo, that host is a joke. It is impossible to offer such huge plans at such low prices. Do what you want, but be aware that you get what you pay for....

The price is great....perhaps too great. If you're going to important sites, however, you could lose a lot more to downtime and poor customer service than you save.

Magicalneo said:
I see , so if I buy and they run away you say?
And the host goes down?

Unfortunately that is inevitably going to be the case. If you need that much space and bandwidth, you definitely need to look at getting a dedicated server. :)

Deffo a dedicated server job for you. :)

If you want to comprimise your needs, and say look for maybe 10 GB of space with 100GB of transfer, I can set you up no problem for say like 30$ /mo. Up to you but if I were you I would definitely stay clear of that crowd of messers. :)

Magicalneo said:
http://www.killerwebhostings.net

Their plans are great , if anyone knows where I can find better ones out there , feel free to post here as I'm going to buy one soon.

I might buy that , but if anyone can offer me a cheaper price , please pm me or post here. And I'm also trying to buy it as a one year plan.

pal, you're on a partnership with this site so is evident that you're only promoting them :shame: your free host is as imposible as this host

I'd sign up for that and just flood the server with crap just because they deserve it...but I won't. And it's down anyway, as you say... :cry2:

Back