• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

anyone from JLHOST ??

IndianFighters

Hello anybody from JLHOST?
Please contact me as i have a reseller account with you i need some help & also i am looking forward to increase my reseller plan.
I am not getting any response after submitting support ticket. So please contact me. PM me with your contact details.

Thanks.

I am not getting any response after submitting support ticket.
Hmm... and you're still so interested in upgrading your reseller package? Granted, it's been the weekend and some hosts' sales departments don't work weekends, but you must admit your post sounds a bit strange. :)

BTW, how long has it been since you submitted your ticket?

Isn't James still involved with JL?, maybe if could help you, search ''James''' on forum members & send him a PM.

I believe the thread he post in Paid Hosting Offer, James did reply to him but now that thread seem to be gone.

Hello anybody from JLHOST?
Please contact me as i have a reseller account with you i need some help & also i am looking forward to increase my reseller plan.
I am not getting any response after submitting support ticket. So please contact me. PM me with your contact details.

Thanks.

IndianFighters,

I responded to your double posted thread in the "offers" forum, which probably got deleted.

There is nobody here at FWS that can help you with your JLHost account. You must contact them directly in your client area. Your tickets are answered by JLHost staff. You can try submitting a fresh ticket.

Thanks.

James

Back