• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

anyone is interested in online day trading?

hi, everyone,

the hosting market is full, i could just get 3-5 paid clients per day no matter I spent how much ads fees.

I am going to invest the online day trading, it is quite interesting to buy stocks online and make big profit at home.

can anybody intro me a cheap online day trading site? must be low deposit and low interests.

:D

Can't say I have ever heard of it. :confused:

As for the hosting market being being full, only the genuine reputable ones will survive. :bandit2:

hosting market profit is around 50%, it means when you spend 100 usd, you will make 150 usd.

but seems online trading involve more money, and it is still worth if the profit is only 20%-30%

Hi, Robert, you play both online trading and hosting, which one make you more money and quicker?

Not that I know anything on the subject, but am sort of interested...you may never turn that 1000 into 2000. It could just as easily go down to 500. It's a gamble...what you have to do is make more smart gambles than stupid ones to turn a profit.

robert.. do you know of any good books or websites to read on stocks? I finally have money in the bank and I'm willing to give the stock market a chance..

Originally posted by stu
robert.. do you know of any good books or websites to read on stocks? I finally have money in the bank and I'm willing to give the stock market a chance..

It really depends on what kind of stocks. Closed-End Funds, Mutual Funds, it matters.

The only books that I would recommend are the ones that my Boss has written, but they are all sold out (even on Amazon).

As far as websites - you may want to subscribe to the Barron's Magazine. www.barrons.com

Perhaps Robert you could tell us the title of the books in case, by some miracle, our hometown bookstore happens to have them in :rolleyes:

Originally posted by notnamed
Perhaps Robert you could tell us the title of the books in case, by some miracle, our hometown bookstore happens to have them in :rolleyes:

it's very unlikely, but the book is called "Herzfeld's Guide to Closed-End Funds" (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=sr_1_3/102-0071016-1461751?v=glance&s=books)

and "The Investor's Guide to Closed-End Funds: The Herzfeld Hedge" (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=sr_1_5/102-0071016-1461751?v=glance&s=books)

thanks.. my library has got some stocks & investment books by that author...

Originally posted by notnamed
Gee, well you didn't say they were out of print...that makes much more sense.

Out of print means that the publisher no longer makes anymore. We have a few at the office but not for sale

quote by stu

thanks.. my library has got some stocks & investment books by that author...

Yea that's my boss. Great Guy.

Back