• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone to sponsor my hosting.

d_prashant

Hello everybody, I am a engineering student and am doing my engineering in Electronics.

I wanted to build a website cum community forums for my fellow engineering students throughout India, via which they would be able to share their experience, problems and difficulties etc. Apart from that, this is also allow students who are not that much economically sound enough to buy costly books, to have a chance to communicate with those people who already have been through that book and thus gain knowledge.

Apart from this I would also spread awareness about Open Source & Free Software among the community developed.

This Project will be handled by me and my friend. We need a reliable free hosting to sponsor us because none of us has credit cards.

The Site would be 100% English, and would include:
-Tutorials (on engineering graphics, programming languages like C, C++, VB, Java etc)
-Downloads (like programs made by us or other members for public use NO ILLEGAL DOWNLOAD!)
-Forums for members to discuss about their lives in their colleges

There won't be any sort of ads from my side.

I had been searching for a good and reliable ad-free host for a really long time.

My email address is prashantsinha@30gigs.com

I would require a maximum of 100MB webspace and 2000MB of bandwidth with cPanel & add-on domain. I would also require 2 mySQL databases. An ad-free, reliable host would really be appreciated.

Last edited:
Yeh this seems more than fine mate and it would be our pleasure to host you
www.hostme3.com you will probally suit thsi package:

=================
New Site package
------------------------------
CPanel/Fantastico
Space - 500mb
Bandwidth - 5GB
Domain – Free sub domain or transfer a new higher level domain
SQL Databases - 5
Email Accounts - 5
FTP Accounts - 5
Ad Requirement: google on your own page/forum

Hello d_prashant

We would like to offer you our service as well. Please visit www.namepad.net.

All offers come with NO Ads, Forum Posts, or Link Back Requirements

Thank you for your time.

Hello, I can provide you with hosting for your project since I'm into that too.

When you find some hosting, let me know the URL so I can visit it and read some tutorials.

Good luck!

we can offer you 1024mb space and 10gb monthly BW. All we ask is a link back to our site in your footer. email sales @ sv1hosting.com

Wow, thanx for so much of response. I kept thinking on all what you guys are offering. and am getting confused as well.

@ Starcraftmazter, Yojance : I am not able to PM you man, vB is showing errors saying I don't have sufficient priviliges or admin has disabled these features.

So I am emailing you via vB, check it out Starcraftmazter

Can't even email you Yojance even via vB. Give me your email address via which I can contact you

Last edited:
Back