• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone use Webhosting pad?

You wouldn't be affiliated in any way would you?

They're rampantly overselling so the words 'looks great' is a bit of a giveaway.

I doubt he's affiliated... he opened another thread looking for a host with a small budget :p

Anyway, webhostingpad would be somewhere in the same league as hostgator, dreamhost, bluehost, lunarpages and so on :D overselling madness at the peak :D

LTGTBT

Looks Too Good To Be True. And in the case of these kind of hosts, it is. Avoid them like the plague.

+rep for Richard! I wouldn't trust WebHostingPad, wayyy too much overselling happening there, abit like some other hosts, and also some on here *not dropping names*

Nevux, a lot of your original posts look like spam. try wording things differently, otherwise you might get b& and -rep. ;)

Trust your instincts. Making a decision is better than keep wondering and looking for reviews and not making a decision at all. And what have you got to loose a couple of dollars the first month?

Trust your instincts. Making a decision is better than keep wondering and looking for reviews and not making a decision at all. And what have you got to loose a couple of dollars the first month?

Buying oversold hosting... Is like sending money to terrorists.

Do you really want to fund the internet cowboys that will ruin cyberspace soon? I dont think so sir.

I might buy an account and see how many 1GB files i can upload before 'you were suspended for using too much CPU'

Back