• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone used Vista Pages?

NevuxBB

Wow I talked to the guy on there, it sounds like a dream come true :)

As Dan said I'm looking for reviews, before some one rudely flamed me, Has anyone used this site? It looks like heaven, the staff are nice and answer all my questions. Uptime is truly 99%, and the price is cheap. Anyone got any reviews?

Last edited:
For the record, the OP is asking for Reviews, before someone else decides to flame them for Spamming.

Reviews, ok! Right, basically Vista Pages are one of those who over-sell and force you to pay for like 3months/12months in advance and there for are unreliable. Also they suspend you for using the tiniest of resources!

I'd recommend you goto say Dan above ;) and get a nice VPS, trustworthy and worth the money!

Stan, I think that 95% web hosting companies oversell. Some of them control it and some of them not.

Reviews, ok! Right, basically Vista Pages are one of those who over-sell and force you to pay for like 3months/12months in advance and there for are unreliable. Also they suspend you for using the tiniest of resources!

I'd recommend you goto say Dan above ;) and get a nice VPS, trustworthy and worth the money!

Overselling is a part of the business world. Did you know that your Internet connection at home is oversold? Your telephone service, cell phone service, road-ways, local gym, the list goes on.

We have a customer using 100GB+ on our shared hosting server. The customer is still serving pages.

We utilize a storage system that can be expanded on the fly. We're not a reseller, we innovate and we make improvements to our network/infrastructure.

Here is a paste of df -h on one of our servers:

Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
12T 5.4T 6.6T 45% /home2

We don't just buy a server, and get limited to the local storage on the machine.

We also have VPS as well.

Back