• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are 38h any good ?

Originally posted by 1q1q1q
have a look in Feature price.
The 500MB hosting plan can host up 4 domain for price of $16.95
I haven't try it. You can ask them for details.
no mention of allowed transfer... or did i miss it?

whoops, found it:
I have a high bandwidth website and will be using several dozen gigabytes of data transfer per month. Can I host with your service?

If you use that much data transfer, we truly recommend that you wait for our high bandwidth plans which we will release in the next two months. Until then, we recommend that you host your websites with companies whom have a high allowance of data transfer. Please note that companies offering "unlimited" transfer are very likely to shut down your website once they notice it transfers a high amount of data.
still no solid number of gigs

Last edited:
Thanks for the replys

I was wondering now could 38h.com offer 7GB when most other reseller packs ive looked at offer 3-4GB for the same ££

Will they last ?

38h

Hello all. From the beginning I would like you to know I work for 38h.com Web Hosting. I am not on this thread to promote 38h. But would like to comment on the question, will they last. Please delete post if it breaks rules.
38h.com has been in business for well over a year. We have built up a loyal customer base and are financially sound. Many of our customers have multiple packages.
I will be happy to answer any questions through PM.

Back