• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you male or female?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Jan!!!

And no I'm not single.

But sitting there thinking girls aren't interested in computers/design/video games. Oh rubbish.

I started designing websites at 13-14. I excelled in a design course and was awarded the highest grade of anyone (guys included). I got accepted to a private multimedia university with a success rate of over 95%. My design/s have been featured in the newspaper.

I've been playing video games since, oh, as long as I can remember.. Very early primary school.

Sewing and stuff? No thanks. Girls are just like guys, amazingly - good at anything we want to do, or set our mind to. Interests, skills and beliefs aren't gender-specific, that's just silly :classic2:

Oh and before we get into the popular 'well you must obviously be fat/ugly/deformed physically', any online friends who have met me or seen my photo/s usually comment on how I look absolutely nothing like someone who sits at home and plays games/designs/etc. :p

Yay! so true about the stereotyping of genders and computer/ Internet-enthusiasts. :beer:
Ah, strong-willed sistas always amaze me. :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
he just wanted to know how many females and males are on this forum.
you have the right to lie, or keep it secret.

Yellowmc
The best free host is:
There is no "good" free host!
Interests:
Football, Cricket, Golf!
Male Gigolo!

so, unless he/she is a smartass and is just saying that he/she is a male, then, he/she is a male.

Yellowmc
The best free host is:
There is no "good" free host!
Interests:
Football, Cricket, Golf!
Male Gigolo!

so, unless he/she is a smartass and is just saying that he/she is a male, then, he/she is a male.

YellowMC is officially a troll.

I'm not a fan of mods closing threads because they feel like it. Let the thread die due to natural causes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back