• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you male or female?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks.

Well, you won't find many females seeking web hosting. Personally, I think its guy thing. Girls wouldn't even put forth the effort to Google 'free web hosts'. They just turn to...MySpace.

That sucks.

Well, you won't find many females seeking web hosting. Personally, I think its guy thing. Girls wouldn't even put forth the effort to Google 'free web hosts'. They just turn to...MySpace.

Indeed.
Only those who can't live with MySpace ads are the ones who seek for alternatives.

And no.... no hybrids or insecure creatures like Keagle and kimchris. :D

ROTFLMAO , Girls dont tend to be in to webhost/webdesign as much as guys
There are more in it these days but still guys outnumber the girls

Some of my best clients are of the fairer sex actually, there are more than you might think; only nowadays the females online dont have to have "cuddles101" and "bunny006" as thier username, they could be anywhere ....

Some of my best clients are of the fairer sex actually, there are more than you might think; only nowadays the females online dont have to have "cuddles101" and "bunny006" as thier username, they could be anywhere ....

Well I dont know But it seems more men than anything here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back