• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Asia based server free hosting?

ZoomCities

IT Community
NLC
What do you guys think of an Asia based server free hosting? Are there people who would like to have their website hosted in Asia and for what reason? What benefit will it give to them and their visitors?

Just compiling your opinions..

Zac

I've mainly seen it used as "offshore" hosting, with linking to files (apps, games, scripts and the likes).

well, for an asian, i would love my site hosted on asia's server.
because its might load faster compare with hosted at us or europe server.
and if u are targeting to asian bandwidth, go for asian . would be better.
that's my opinion .

Well, its often quiet cheap and pings can be great for aussie gaming servers if they are in a good data center. However as far as standard hosting goes, the country itself often doesnt make a huge difference, mainly response time.
Unless of course you allow things other standard hosts cant due to the location, i dont see much difference :p

Asian Hosting is faster from here. Eventhough sometime it's more expensive than normal hosting.

I would of thought it would of been faster for people. In addition, what about illegal content? What's the rules over there. I'm sure some people would want Asia hosting due to lack of law.

In here the TOS are too strict. Especially in Singapore.
I think in China you can find the TOS is so friendly. :)

I would say that it's quite a waste of money because it only gives better speeds to asia-based people and not much more in terms of benefits whereas the price of the server/vps will be much higher than that of one based in western countries.

Asia people may do like it for faster. However it's good idea to do if you really want to make international free web hosting of yours. You have enough of asians users in forums don't you?

But maximum quality size of space may low and more expensive. If you found it cheap that's lucky for you because I can't tell which country that both cheap and quality. You may found in some country if you decide so do choose carefully.

Last edited:
Again thanks for your feedbacks :) it will be useful

We have just launched our new free hosting called ZoomCities Asia!

Zac

Back