• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Asian 2pac

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't hate hitler but what he did. It all comes down to morals, and basically reading the Bible

Originally posted by guitarnerd
You are racist against hitler. it doesn't make you nazi, just means you hate hitler.

That statement is incorrect. You can't say 'you're racist because you don't like Simon'. Hitler isn't a race; he was a person. If murat hated Hitler merely because of his race, then yes, that is racism. Justfiably hating/disliking someone because of their actions cannot be classed as racism.

Meanwhile, I didn't find the video funny, nor especially racist. People make comedies about Aussies all the time; it's not racist. But the video was just crap, not funny at all.

I reckon the whole "Crocodile Dundee" trilogy is racist against Australians... Paul Hogan should be shot. He made the aussies look like cavemen comparing to americans

Well if you mix both my posts together it makes sense...

You hate hitler+you don't hate hitler but what he did=You are racist against something

Did you see that episode where he went to LA or something (I didn't watch it but I saw the ad) and he was like "Wow, there's buildings". :rolleyes:

Originally posted by guitarnerd
You shouldn't hate hitler but what he did. It all comes down to morals,

My morals are based on common sense and logicality, not religion.

and basically reading the Bible

Some of us here are atheist, so watch where you step.

why is it?

Well it was in my opinion... I just didn't like it.

Last edited:
GC you made a couple of typos there, does that mean you too are a communist, along with Bruce?:p

Originally posted by Jan
GC you made a couple of typos there, does that mean you too are a communist, along with Bruce?:p

Being an atheist does not mean I am a communist... I stand on the right-wing. A party I support is www.pp.es and my economic views are even more right-wing. There are just some elements of my beliefs where I don't use religion as a factor.

And what typos?

I picked up one:

"Some of us here are atheist, so watch were you step."

should be

"Some of us here are atheist, so watch where you step."

Originally posted by Akalon
I picked up one:

"Some of us here are atheist, so watch were you step."

should be

"Some of us here are atheist, so watch where you step."

Now it's the end of the world for one bloody typo? That mistake is made often by many people.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

My morals are based on common sense and logicality, not religion.

Some of us here are atheist, so watch were you step.

Well it was in my opinon... I just didn't like it.
:classic2:

What is the big deal damn it? IS IT REALLY A BIG PROBLEM FOR MAKING TWO LOUSY TYPOS? WHAT IS THIS? An english literature forum?

And would you respond to my response to you saying I am a communist. I am infact almost a Cold-war era Republican, based on US standards.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Now it's the end of the world for one bloody typo? That mistake is made often by many people.

Hey, don't go off on me, you asked what typos. :confused2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back