• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

awesome firefox extension

Do we NEED to set a color profile file for it to work? Because when I have this installed, it doesn't seem to correct colors for me. (I usually don't use color profiles in the first place. Or rather, I never manually set one.)

Currently, my monitor is "Plug and Play Monitor" (actually, it's this, but there are no drivers for it) and the profile set is <none>

Last edited:
Before I stumbled upon this extension, my life was meaningless and full of emptiness. This extension has brought salvation to my pain.

i like to use colorzilla. it is great for on the fly color assessment. no longer need to screen shot something and put in photoshop and eyedropper it. very handy.

can't say I'd use recommend this for web-designers. the issue surrounds gamma incase your interested. gamma correction is a ----- and you regularly end up when designing that your page doesn't look as it should. I use gamma slammer for mac, there's probably windows alternatives.

can't say I'd use recommend this for web-designers. the issue surrounds gamma incase your interested. gamma correction is a ----- and you regularly end up when designing that your page doesn't look as it should. I use gamma slammer for mac, there's probably windows alternatives.

What the hell is gamma slammer? Google has very few results, and two are from here.

He probably meant for you to shut the ---- up. nah jk. Could you imagine?

Great extension. Would use again. AAAA++++

Back