• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Awesome Host!! Everything u could ask 4!

DrPepper751

okay, i am starting a new website dedicated to celebrity video captures, and I found the perfect host, its at http://www.under-host.com
What you get:
Unlimited webspace
PHP, Qerl or whatever, ASP
email

And the best of all: No Ads!!!

Believe me. this host is worth it.

Hey cowax - look how many posts he has. Couldn't be under-host doing some advertising, could it? :p
(sorry if I'm wrong)

Could be... He doesnt have the host listed as his homepage

Hey, the more the advertising, the less time it takes to bring 'em down

I am interested in this new web technology, this Qerl. I hope it is some kind of serverside scripting launguage.
*jk*
I didn't see anything on thier site that says anything about php, asp or perl. I didn't know any homefree site to be able to offer those...

Actually, they don't have any of that stuff.

What features does the Under-Host.com free webspace service offer?
All websites hosted by Under-Host.com's Free Webhosting support:

Unlimited Mbytes Web Space
Password Protected Web Areas
Website Management Interface
We Place No Ads on your site.

Anyway whoever posted that first one must have been smoking crack.

*lol* Big U! ;) I didn't notice the Qerl. I actually have a problem with these little letters (true). My. Is that a powerful language? Could I learn it? I wanna be a Qerl programmer! Pay good?

Well, the best host definitely has Qerl! I couldn't make a site without Querl scripting.

As for under-host, I agree that this host will go under. I hate to be repeating all that has ever been said about similar hosts, but you can't survive without ads. Unless no one sign ups, which does seem likely....

Hehe, another one that won't last too long, let see if they pull an Excelland... give us money, we need money... HA!

Bigperm, I never wrote that quote. So remove my email address from it or I will contact Peo.

:p Canuckkev you're my man! Can you email me the Qerl3.5 Pro? I can't afford to buy it and the free sucks. Tnkz.

LoL, wow, this is like f2s, i bet my site is gonna take about 384902859243795 years to load... not THAT bad is it?

The thing I like best about Qerl, is it's abtraction database abilities, and the ability to manifest itself in various time/date formats. Forget PHP, ASP and that acnient 'perl' Qerl is the future!

Originally posted by DrPepper751
well, if under-host.com isnt any good? who do u think the perfect host is?

I don't know if I can make this reply, being a volunteer with their tech support team, but I think worldzone.net is probably the best free host you can find.

How is worldzone.net the best??????
No FTP, my website has more than 200 webpages, 200 images, how am i supposed to upload all those through a file manager?
Worldzone is ok, its definitely not the best

Overall, I think it's the best. For the extra megs of space, you'd just have to sign up for multiple free accounts. No big deal. And the bottom banners are a lot better than the popups you'd get at somewhere like virtualave.net. However, if you have to have FTP, virtualave is probably the best free host with FTP that I've seen. Just have to use the embedded banners instead of the popups. (If they're still offering free space. If I recall, they stopped. If they did stop offering it, e-mail me, and I'll see if I still have some of my old accounts I can give away.)

for more space all u have 2 do is sign up for another account on ANY webhost. I think I will just stick to NBCI.com.. and offended??? tell me why.

Back