• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Awesome Mousepads

TehGuy

I'm looking for a new mousepad. A steel/aluminum/hard-plastic mouse pad, preferably, but not necessarily (as long as it fits all my criteria below). I bought a steel mouse pad maybe 8 years ago that was great, but it got lost in a move a few years back. One limitation to the pad is that it needs to be relatively small, because I guess a lot of mouse pads are hilariously huge (17.8"x14"? Seriously?) when it comes to high quality mouse pads.

So, what I'm looking for in a mousepad:

- Something incredibly durable that I can use for years
- Something that won't absorb sweat. My little brother plays on my computer and jesus ----ing christ he has really sweaty hands.
- It needs to be 11"x10" or smaller. 11"x10" is the biggest it can be.
- Something very easy to clean

It'll be used for gaming mostly, but I don't need some sort of super expensive gaming mouse pad with "X-TREME PRECISION". I've been doing just fine with my $15 logitech mouse and $2 mouse pad; I'd just prefer a mouse pad I don't have to replace every few months because because it turns disgusting.

Any suggestions?

Hard Plastic!?
Okay, get the joke large calculator and turn it upside down.
I use a gaming mat meant for collectible card games as a combo desk cover and mouse pad. Won't last for years, but then it gets abused with dinner too.

Get a flat table and a good lazer mouse. Those Logitec White-lazer ones are good if you want to spend £40+. I actually use a £10 one I got off Play, normal LED one, works fine on my table.

Get a flat table and a good lazer mouse. Those Logitec White-lazer ones are good if you want to spend £40+. I actually use a £10 one I got off Play, normal LED one, works fine on my table.

What if he has a glass desk?

I used to just use the mouse without a pad when I had a flat, smooth table, but now I've got an old wooden one with some grooves and bumps and notches that the mouse will get caught up in. I'm just looking for something so the mouse will be able to move uniformly across the mouse area. That and the other criteria, as I hate how dirty the $2 mouse pads get and I don't like having to go out and buy a new one every month or two.

And while boobpads sound...nice...? I think I'll have to stick with a more traditional option as my parents stop by from time to time.

Back