• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Backing Up My Computer...

Well.. I was up at my cottage with no internet, so I couldn't check back here to see what you all said...

So I did it anyway... With the info I had before I left.
I installed it as the defaults were, now I have a dual boot up and a FAT system thingy...

So now I want to uninstall it, and go off of all of your advice now... Is it possible?

I can't believe I screwed it up, LoL :biggrin2:

And if I can't, I need to know how the heck I can get my resolution and stuff back to normal...
All I can get now is the lowest color and the lowest res.. :mad:

Ahhh.. Screwed up again...

if all of ur colors are messed u need to get ur vid card's drivers . Which vid card do u use ?

Originally posted by gt14
:confused: Did u do a clean or upgrade install ?

For Win2k... I recommend a clean install but before you do that have your stuff backed up and make sure you choose the NTFS filesystem.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

For Win2k... I recommend a clean install but before you do that have your stuff backed up and make sure you choose the NTFS filesystem.

I think he would have to do a clean since u cant upgrade from ME 2 2K :D

So, is there a way to uninstall it, so I can reinstall it?

'Cause right now I have the FAT filesystem thing, with a dual-boot up... I don't like either!

Back