• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Banners, Logos, Buttons, etc. for Domain

DesertWolf

I just got used to photoshop, and now i can make some pretty nice images.

Here's the deal. I'll make you a banner, logo, button, avatar, message board signature image, a web design template, or anything like that, if it isn't beyond my capabillities.

But... I WILL need something in return. I need a domain name.

PhilsFanfics.com or PhilsFanfics.net are what i'm looking for.

Note: I won't just make one thing for you. Whatever you and I can work out is fine.

By the way, the link in my sig is to my current site. I'm going to establish an archive too, but as of now, i have no members. I will get around to advertising soon.

Last edited:
Have you got some sort of portfolio, so that we can see what you have on offer for us? :) At least we can identify just how good you are with Photoshop. :)

well, most of my work has been done as message board sigs for myself. I don't really have a portfolio, but i can make one some time. I just got it, and i'm pretty confident in my abillities.

I would suggest you don't post unregistered domain names.. someone might buy it before you!

:rolleyes: how many "Phils" run anime fanfiction websites named "Phil's Fanfics"?

You guessed it... 1. ME! :D

Originally posted by DesertWolf

:rolleyes: how many "Phils" run anime fanfiction websites named "Phil's Fanfics"?

You guessed it... 1. ME! :D
True, but there are squatters out there who may try to get some money out of you.

As the saying goes.. better to be safe than sorry

Back