• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Banners

Would help to know what RoboticGarden is about...virtual gardening?
I say banner 1 or 2. :)
Banner 3 is also good. But soo much alike that "Your browser isn't optimized", risk is people won't even look at it.

Sorry, didn't see the link to your site. :D
After seeing it I say banner 1 is more in line with the look of the site. I suggest you take away the white background behind the flower pot, though. :)

yea the only reason i made that windows type banner is cause when i first saw one, it really caught my eye. Now it seems as if everyone uses em, and i wanted to see how it would look.

Actually, no, the roboticgarden.com is not a virtual gardening website, its real. People log into the secure site called 'the garden' and press buttons on the site to activate a robot mounted inside a garden. They can control the robot's positioning via a webcam and can also make it plant and water. All this is real, and live, so you watch the webcam while operating the robot.

Well right now, i am just starting off the whole idea and i dont have much $funds$ right now. The garden is about 5' by 5'. I hope to be able to upgrade to a large greenhouse-type garden. Right now, i dont have the space, the money or the computer to operate it.

All i am doing now is advertising on banner exchanges and such to generate new members. thats what the banners were for.

Definately banner 1 or 2. There are all good banners, but the first 2 fit your site better. A really unique and cool idea!

I tried to register, but the form said my username was too short whateer I wrote. I want to plant a seed...*sob* :(

Then it must be something wrong with it. I tried real long ones and even entered a valid email address. I wanna grow plants! :(
Oh, I still like 1 best. The others are more slick but 1 fits the content and the look of the site best and catches the eye. The robot + flower is a nice touch. :)

hmmm, i cant find the problem..i tried it and it works. you know what? can you email me what you want your userid, password, name, and website to be and i will add it for you? then you can edit it if you want?

Originally posted by meow
Wow! Do you keep this stuff like in your garden or what? :confused:
Amazing...
Its no big deal I can do it too, yeah in 40 years time I will be able to do it, not that hard:D

you know what meow u are staring to scare me alot now, answering my every post and all...:confused: gyrbo where are u in these situations?

Back