• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Been missing for awhile.

tandoc

tandoc tandoc
NLC
Hey guys, just thought i'd drop in and say hi, just let you all i'm still alive. For the past month I've been in Japan (still in Japan too, til early march) working on a mountain at a ski resort.

I get to board to and from work everyday, it's ----in awesome.

So, belated merry christmas and new years. And happy birthday to all those I've missed. Internet is a pain in the the --- to come by on a mountain.

What's been happening for you guys :beer:

WB tandoc. You haven't missed much. Just the usual FWS insanity. Webdude appeared magicially, Gayo and Lex occasionally pop in, and the rest of the kids are just doing the usual FWS thing.

EDIT!!!! our good friend stuffradio became a mod. Thats news.

Last edited:
Andy, holy ----. Working at a ski resort in Japan, that makes ANYTHING on the internet seem incredibly mundane. Therefore you have missed nothing, but it;s good to see you're doing well.

Andy, holy ----. Working at a ski resort in Japan, that makes ANYTHING on the internet seem incredibly mundane. Therefore you have missed nothing, but it;s good to see you're doing well.

Exactly what I was thinking, that sounds like one of the most awesome jobs I've ever heard!

you're like a bad parent that abandons their children. ;)

j/k, good to see you around. that sounds like one sweet job you got there. have fun man.

That sounds awesome. Which resort was it? What was your job? Have any cool pictures?

I've heard that the Japanese wear some pretty funny looking ski suits.

ski-2-girls-1.jpg

ski-circle-3.jpg

They sure know how to warm up though

ski-rotemburo.jpg

Back