• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

before my site opens up can you guys review it?

Much better. :D

I like it. Feels like a machine or a boat.
There is something that disturbs me though. I'm not sure about what. Probably it's that the main page looks too white against the grey. Guess that page will change anyway. I say it's good.

Originally posted by meow
Much better. :D

lol, i don't know what i was thinking

I like it.

thanks

Feels like a machine or a boat.

huh? i have no idea what you mean, lol

There is something that disturbs me though. I'm not sure about what. Probably it's that the main page looks too white against the grey. Guess that page will change anyway.

same as above

I say it's good.

thanks

by the way, were you only rating the layout or were you rating the site? do you think it may become a popular network?

The design.
I don't know enough about networks and such. But if you can match those navigation links with content, it looks attractive. I see you have prepared things here and there. Are you going to run your own redirection service?

The design.
I don't know enough about networks and such. But if you can match those navigation links with content, it looks attractive. I see you have prepared things here and there. Are you going to run your own redirection service?

do you mean make the link color black?

yeah i set up a redirection script, it's just somthing to add more to my site. i doubt that many people will sign up though, if they do that's cool.

Color fan here.

The site looks interesting but as my post title says I am a color fan, black and white went out with the dinosaurs. I like to see a little color when I go to a web site, no matter how professional the site may be. Grey with blue doesn't say anything to me except boring. I don't mean to knock your site but.. a little color please.

Try putting a -1 font size on the Verdana text as Verdana tends to show up rather large and needs toning down a little.

Re: Color fan here.

Originally posted by lord_andy
The site looks interesting but as my post title says I am a color fan, black and white went out with the dinosaurs. I like to see a little color when I go to a web site, no matter how professional the site may be. Grey with blue doesn't say anything to me except boring. I don't mean to knock your site but.. a little color please.

Try putting a -1 font size on the Verdana text as Verdana tends to show up rather large and needs toning down a little.

i actually thought this was a pretty good mix of colors :(

i'm using 4 good colors that are easy on the eyes, what colors would you suggest? i don't want it looking like a rainbow :)

I hope....

...I didn't hurt your feelings.

I always try to keep a warm atmosphere when doing web pages. I always keep at least one bright color even though the rest is quite toned down.

The thick strip you have at the moment going up from the bottom left hand corner, which is a darkish blue, is what I would change. I would put a strong warm color my suggestion would be something like #ffcc66 (pale orange) or a bright orange #ff9900 or something like that. That is what I would do but I am not you and it is not my page.

I don't know if you realized but your color scheme is the same as this forum!!!

If you want a good color combination, find a website you like and look at the source code and find out the colors they are using.

A good combination I saw yesterday was #fff8cc (pale yellow)
#ffcc66 (pale orange) and #003366 dark blue. It was at 123 webmaster(I hope I can write this :))

Re: I hope....

Originally posted by lord_andy
...I didn't hurt your feelings.

I always try to keep a warm atmosphere when doing web pages. I always keep at least one bright color even though the rest is quite toned down.

The thick strip you have at the moment going up from the bottom left hand corner, which is a darkish blue, is what I would change. I would put a strong warm color my suggestion would be something like #ffcc66 (pale orange) or a bright orange #ff9900 or something like that. That is what I would do but I am not you and it is not my page.

I don't know if you realized but your color scheme is the same as this forum!!!

If you want a good color combination, find a website you like and look at the source code and find out the colors they are using.

A good combination I saw yesterday was #fff8cc (pale yellow)
#ffcc66 (pale orange) and #003366 dark blue. It was at 123 webmaster(I hope I can write this :))

naw, you didn't hurt my feelings :)

i didn't realize that my site has colors that are on this forum.

i don't think i will change the colors :), there are still a few good looking sites that use blue, black, grey, and white... like http://www.wcwwwf.com

thanks though :)

Back