• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Dedicated Servers In the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

vhost1st

I need only to know. Please tell me, Who is the best dedicated servers provider in the world. Please reply.

Oh Sorry. I posted this topic in wrong section. Dear moderators, Please move this to "Dedicated hosting discussions" section

It's hard (if not impossible) to say that. This is like asking who the best host in the world is. Everyone will have his opinion, but none of those are objective.

Long story short: There is no answer to your question.

Since this is in Requests section, can we recommend ourselves? :confused: :D

It should be in Host Talk or Dedicated Server discussion.

/shrug
There are so many and so many we haven't tried. The top 3 I would recommend that we have had great luck with would be:
Softlayer
Staminus
Awknet

I agree. Each person/company is different. It depends what type of support you are in need of, what specs for the server, etc. I've seen hosts with great low end servers but no so great on the higher end. If you narrow down what you are looking for, I think plenty of people will be willing to lend their favorites.

I keep in mind several companies which attract me with their dedicated servers offers:
Ahosting.biz
Hostgator.com
Lunarpages.com
But as someone said they are only my preferences.

Probably the most sensible answer given on this thread.

I agree completely. It depends on your technical background to set which DS company is best for you. Don't ask what your server can do for you, but ask what you can do for your server. :) JK

Even to get sort of vague answer you have to present lots of details like: linux or windows dedicated servers, managed or unmanaged, any preferences as for the dc location.

I have to personally say SoftLayer.

I volunteer for x10Hosting, we have 4 servers with them, there great.

Also another great server provider with The Planet, 2 servers with them at x10Hosting, awesome speeds on that end too.

For speed, the 2 I listed below are great, I live outside Lowell, MA and there in Dallas, TX (I think Softlayer is in Dallas, The Planet is) and I get really fast speeds with low ping.

Not too sure on technical support on the servers; I don't handle that stuff.

Last edited:
Depend on hardware, network, price, etc. e run several server around the world, and also depand on the demand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back