• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best free graphics program?

anhedonia

I'm on a boat
NLC
I'm looking for a simple, easy program - not something like PSP. Just something to add text, crop images, all those relatively basic things. Something like Netstudio would be perfect, if anybody is familar with that program.

I tried that gimp program, I don't know, I just couldn't get used to it, I didn't like it.

So basically I'm looking for something quite basic, very easy to use, nice interface, and free.

Any suggestions? Thanks. :)

Originally posted by anhedonia
I'm looking for a simple, easy program - not something like PSP. Just something to add text, crop images, all those relatively basic things. Something like Netstudio would be perfect, if anybody is familar with that program.

I tried that gimp program, I don't know, I just couldn't get used to it, I didn't like it.

So basically I'm looking for something quite basic, very easy to use, nice interface, and free.

Any suggestions? Thanks. :)

why dont you just use NetStudio then?:confused:

Re: Re: Best free graphics program?

Originally posted by DJsexie

why dont you just use NetStudio then?:confused:

Oh, I formatted and couldn't get a hold of it again... But it's all good now, I got it back. :p :)

Originally posted by Miller
I didn't find Pixia to be all that impressive.

And why did you expect Pixia to be impressive? I didn't suggest Pixia as an impressive alternative! So what is your point quoting me?

Originally posted by Fisherman

And why did you expect Pixia to be impressive? I didn't suggest Pixia as an impressive alternative! So what is your point quoting me?
Just pointing my opinion out to anhedonia, as I don't feel its worth the time to download and install Pixia.

It sounds like a simple on-line editor will suite your purpose. Just search "free online editor" ogre2

Back