• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Free Hosting service so far

Nooooo ya think??? i know that but they dont limit what you can use in other words you have as much as you want. Also a lot of you say there is no such thing as un-metered bandwidth, thats a lie because that just means they dont have a set amount that you can use.

Yay. im going to start download.com all over again on there servers, i'm sure they wont mind if i go past the GB mark! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by alexm
Yay. im going to start download.com all over again on there servers, i'm sure they wont mind if i go past the GB mark! :rolleyes:
newbies...

Originally posted by YUPAPA

Because he hates the word "Unlimited" or "Un-metered"

Sure, just because it's there, he has to abuse it by unnecessarily mirroring a site. Like many things, offering unlimited space and transfer doesn't kill a host, it's the people that abuse the unlimited space and transfer that kill the host.

oooooooooooooooooooooh,
he's going past the GB mark! :rolleyes:
download.com probably hasnt even gotten to teh MB yet!
wooooooooooooow

1. my webhost (free)
2. host.sk
3. narod.ru
4. and a couple of other free hosts I don't want to name....

Originally posted by conkermaniac
How is this related to the topic? :confused:
"Best Free Hosting service so far" is the topic. I first assumed it was for people's opinions on their experiences. Although the opening thread doesn't indicate that. :p

Originally posted by Jan

"Best Free Hosting service so far" is the topic. I first assumed it was for people's opinions on their experiences. Although the opening thread doesn't indicate that. :p

Jan is exactly right. And I can see that Conk is trying to flame things again ( as usual )

Originally posted by alexm
download.com doesn't host downloads, it links to them.

Originally posted by Jan

Yeah, that's what I was wondering...But it can mean two things. When I first saw the name of the topic, I immediately knew someone was trying to promote a free host. But I guess not every one sees things the same way.. :)

And I can see that Conk is trying to flame things again ( as usual )

Whoa man, chill...

Originally posted by Cracker

Sure, just because it's there, he has to abuse it by unnecessarily mirroring a site. Like many things, offering unlimited space and transfer doesn't kill a host, it's the people that abuse the unlimited space and transfer that kill the host.

How can it be abuse?

If a host offers unlimited space and transfer to users; then the user is perfectly welcome to use as many resources as they need.

If that kills the host; it's the hosts fault for being stupid.

Back