• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

best get paid to surf?

Omari

i am gonna try to work a deal where i put some get paid to surf program in a hosting company's name in exchange of hosting...

and i will use one for my self, but use them at different times, i am on cable and i can keep my computer on forever so if i get a good 50 cent per hour one i can keep this thing on for a day and have hosting for the month...

There isn't any good ones and I really don't think there are any that will pay you. You have to remember that advertising is going down at arate. So It's not really worth it. Sorry, to let you down like that :(

Originally posted by Navin
I use Spedia off and on. They pay about $0.49/hour.

how much have they paid you so far?

since there is no limit on hours i can keep my computer on 24/7 and make $352.80 in one month? is that true? will they really send me a check for that much every single month?

if i become a premium member i can make $504 every single month? it's worth a try, i got nothin to lose...

dang... i have to use internet explorer with it... internet explorer always causes windows explorer to mess up... i use the @home browser... how can i either fix ie or make it where i can use @home

Do you really think they are going to pay you for 24/7 ??

Never used a service like this, but I think they want you to watch the ads, or maybe even clicking on them.
Why would someone pay for ads that noone sees??

Originally posted by Tobbe
Do you really think they are going to pay you for 24/7 ??
yep, they get paid so why shouldn't i?

Originally posted by Tobbe
Never used a service like this, but I think they want you to watch the ads, or maybe even clicking on them.
Why would someone pay for ads that noone sees??
they don't want you to watch or click the ads, it says it on the site... they say they don't want people to click the ads alot... they say it is forbidden or somthin like that...

and all cpm banner/popup advertisers are risking their ads not being seen...

Originally posted by Omari
dang... i have to use internet explorer with it... internet explorer always causes windows explorer to mess up... i use the @home browser... how can i either fix ie or make it where i can use @home

Hmmm, I find that weird. Since Windows Explorer is Internet Explorer. Yes, their both the same in different veiwing modes. Suggestion is upgrade to the newest 5.5 or 6 if you want to try it out, I am running 6 right now and it works jus fine. If you wait after May 8th you can get the newest build coming out. But I am sure if you have everything upgraded you be fine.

Omari - if Spedia works the way they did when I tried them, they require you to be active behind your computer. And they mean active like in click-click-click. There were rules on how many pages you should view per minute and God knows what. I got perhaps 10% of the max points in an hour so I trashed it right off.

all that is required is that you are going to a new page in internet explorer a least every minute, you could even go to a site that refreshes every minute and get paid...

Originally posted by Omari
all that is required is that you are going to a new page in internet explorer a least every minute, you could even go to a site that refreshes every minute and get paid...

wrong wrong wrong

Even the IE addons that automatically surf on your behalf won't work:

Why anyone would want to put spyware on their computers for 4.9c an hour is beyond me

OK, then they have lowered there requirements. But I tell you that bar is the devil. Open another program in front of IE - it stops. If you actually take an interest in a page a stay to read - it stops. Need to go to the bathroom - it stops. It's much more picky then the others. If you want to try it, go for a lower rate but a less picky bar.

Originally posted by meow
OK, then they have lowered there requirements. But I tell you that bar is the devil. Open another program in front of IE - it stops. If you actually take an interest in a page a stay to read - it stops. Need to go to the bathroom - it stops. It's much more picky then the others. If you want to try it, go for a lower rate but a less picky bar.

yeah i noticed that, even when i click the damn bar it stopped paying

and it is not 4.9 cent, it is 49 cent...

ya , u have to actively surf the web. (change url about every 30secs.) ... there is NO min clickrate tho.
And IT IS 0.49$/h (US) 0.30$/h (Int'l)
and premium (+2h/day) 0.70$/h (US) 0.50$/h (Int'l)

They do still pay ... I have a check from them every month so for me they are the best P2S company on the web , altho that "active surfing" sux. (let's say when u surf "normally" 1h .. it will be green(payed) about 30-45mins)

Back