• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best HK hosting! The Newest !

Originally posted by msn
Is yalook.com new in Hong Kong? And is it well-known there?

Yes, yalook.com is new and just a few people known it.
Their free web hosting is really a few & a few people known.

Originally posted by DjG
only hk pages allowed?
why i cant login to my ftp?
peace

It takes 5 - 24 hours to accept your site. When your site is able to use, they will send you a email contains your login info.

Originally posted by ncben

Yes, yalook.com is new and just a few people known it.
Their free web hosting is really a few & a few people known.

Then , how do you know that site?

Originally posted by ncben

It takes 5 - 24 hours to accept your site. When your site is able to use, they will send you a email contains your login info.

wah ncben... dim guy mo ASP gei?? O/S hai UNIX or WINDOWS ah?? :classic2:

this host doesn't let me sign me .. it tells me that my user name already been chosen!!?? i put 632345234 as the user name!! just random numbers.... sigh...looks good too..:rolleyes:

Originally posted by kionna
this host doesn't let me sign me .. it tells me that my user name already been chosen!!?? i put 632345234 as the user name!! just random numbers.... sigh...looks good too..:rolleyes:

yes,i put :

cnnbjgwyc1
11h2klq9vx
9vdsa43tm6

as the user name,but it tells me that my user name already been chosen.haha !

I used view source to decipher what all the fields mean and ended up going to a brinkster site and getting an error...

Gay, cheap, scam.

After reading some of the posts in this forum I seriously think there should be more free hosts based in Asia, really decent ones.

Back