• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best HTML Editor

I'd say FrontPage for anyone who's sort of familiar with Microsoft. It's like using Word, so easy to do. Then again it doesn't support all the newer server side languages that Dreamweaver does.

Windows: Notepad, DOS edit
*nix: vi (;)), mcedit

I've used dreamweaver 3 before (no i didnt pay for it, but i didnt download it either) and didnt really like it too much. Too slow, might as well use a much faster app like DOS EDIT :p

I still use the Good free ones

I like 1stpage

and I also use ACEhtml5

Both are free and easy to use...

Well...

I like either 1st page - not too bad for a free editor, but usually do my own coding in notepad.... As for newbies at web design, there's heaps of sites out there that show you how to write HTML etc, which is how I learnt myself... if I were to recommend a site to learn from or to refer to www.htmlclinic.com would have to be it... I love the colour picker page there, makes it so easy to find the codes for most colours that you'd use

Back