• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Paid to Surf Company? Or Top 3...

grand

Sup all...
Well i need some advice on the best paid to surf companies, you know...
Get paid to put a banner on your pc while you're online etc.
Thanks ^_^

Mindrash please do some research before you blindly answer :rolleyes:
After over 2 1/2 years of operation, ePIPO must announce that we are shutting down our
"Get Paid to Surf" program, effective at 11:59 p.m. January 31, 2002.

What does that mean for existing users?

On February 1, 2002, you will no longer be able to login to the SurfWindow. Your account page will remain accessible through the end of February. Those of you who are qualified for payment, and who are owed $24.00 or more as of February 1, will be contacted with a number of options for receiving your earnings.

What choices?

We are still finalizing the details for payment options. These may include memberships, prize drawings, gift certificates, etc. Of course, those of you who choose, can continue to wait for cash payments. As funds become available, we will pay those of you who choose this option. We cannot guarantee a timeline for these payments, nor can we guarantee that we will be able to collect the funds we need to make all payments. We will pay users based on their order of original sign up with the ePIPO service. All payments will be made
electronically.

And alladvantage isn't connectable

<edit>check this site On the left are the top 40</edit>

Last edited:
They are around, but why anyone would bother with them is beyond me :confused2

i think that they are dead, went down when the ads industry took a nose dive

it isn't helpful either for those pts companies when there are software out there that you cheap

Spedia is reliable...

but very hard to get points, unless u are using DSL or cable...

The get paid to read email programs are better...not the BS ones like SendMoreInfo, but the good ones like RapidMail4U which send out tons. Mulahmail just started a thing called paid scavenger hunt, pretty cool.

if you can actually refer people, then you will see the money from these places, I have no referrals, so I imagine it will take quite a long time.

TJ

Yeah, I think those died out with the majority of free ISPs...

However, I got about $300 from bepaid.com (about $20 an hour for full-screen ads)...

Originally posted by Archbob

Alladvantage paid me about 200 dollars before they died 2 years bacl, Epipo never paid me the $40 they owed me.
LOL each of my sisters got paid like $2500! :eek: well me? 'bout $60 :D

Back