• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Prank EVER.

I dont get the joke. Why is it funny? Because Yales are full with nerds and geeks?

Last edited:
darkcurves said:
I dont get the joke. Why is it funny? Because Yales are full with nerds and geeks?

No, because people from Yale dressed up as the "Harvard Pep Squad" and made Harvard fans hold up pieces of paper that spelled out "We Suck".

I thought it was great.. oh if only we had that kind of competition here; Canberra's too lame for that! Still Funny Tho! :p

damn straight Canberra is too lame - you need an ENTER of 98.75 (out of 99.95 [ percentile ]) to get Engineering Commerce @ Melb Uni in 2006 - you only need 80 for Australia Uni D:

Last edited:
That might be a good mass joke but !!!!!

Have a party, invite your friends.

Get a video camera go to the bathroom and climb up on the bath before party to get a sort of hidden camera shot.

Take a 'steady' hand video for a couple of minutes of the toilet.

Wait for someone going and play the vid back just as they walk back in laughing out loud.

"Oh my god they seen me"

And don't tell anyone I told you :p

Jeez, they think it's a live shot, as in you seen them.

But it's just a recording from before! Duh!

Back