• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beware! Bluehost.com

NetCafe said:
"What kinds of services do you expect for $7.99?"

They (support) took the words right out of my mouth. Pay peanuts and get monkeys :)

That is a capital sin if you're thinking of making business here in Japan.
It's not an excuse that you are offering services at low prices, because even
if you give it FREE, you still have to bow your heads deep and ask apologies if the mistakes are yours.
Those words are your doom if ever it came directly from your mouth.

(As for the tadpoles, I have no idea.) :D

Last edited:
BlueHost.com is definitely known on the webhosting scene. One thing to resolve the situation is to work things out with BlueHost. If their management is willing to help you, why reject their help when you are already paying for webhosting. Things can be a lot better after you solved all the issues you are having with them. I have seen many times that clients change webhosts over some issues that can actually be solved but clients shouldn't be taking a perfectionist opinion as webhosting cannot be completely flawless with no downtime. Webhosts can only work to keep downtime and errors to the minimum.

Dayu said:
That is a capital sin if you're thinking of making business here in Japan.
It's not an excuse that you are offering services at low prices, because even
if you give it FREE, you still have to bow your heads deep and ask apologies if the mistakes are yours.
Those words are your doom if ever it came directly from your mouth.

(As for the tadpoles, I have no idea.) :D

PUN is intended in my comments. :lol:

AvailNetworks said:
if he has tadpoles, they arent mine

I am sure they certainly arent. Hey, on a died note, do you guys fry tadpoles in the states to eat?

We do in Hong Kong & China. :biggrin2:

NetCafe said:
I am sure they certainly arent. Hey, on a died note, do you guys fry tadpoles in the states to eat?

We do in Hong Kong & China. :biggrin2:

... wat type of tadpoles? where i live theres toad tadpoles n they are all poisonous.. the toads are the ugliest things ive ever seen

Back