• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beware of Adnan Boškailo

-jab-

Hello to all webhosting companies beware of Adnan Boškailo this guy will ask for a 7 day trailer then tell you he has a problem with his credit card and keep you posted for about a month. Then when you suspend him he asks you to restore the account and he"ll pay. Then no payment and he took the backup.

This happened to me i offered him a trailer for my reseller advance package for 15 days then he asked for another 10 days to talk to the bank. Then he said wait 15 more days and he"ll pay yearly with Western Union. I suspended him then he asked me to restore and he"ll pay right away with credit card by tomorrow.

The only reason i followed him is because the deal was great this guy said he"ll bring me customers and pay yearly or upto 2 years. It's funny he got me 3 customers and all claimed they would pay by bank none paid.

Name: Adnan Boškailo

Hello to all webhosting companies beware of Adnan Boškailo this guy will ask for a 7 day trailer then tell you he has a problem with his credit card and keep you posted for about a month. Then when you suspend him he asks you to restore the account and he"ll pay. Then no payment and he took the backup.

This happened to me i offered him a trailer for my reseller advance package for 15 days then he asked for another 10 days to talk to the bank. Then he said wait 15 more days and he"ll pay yearly with Western Union. I suspended him then he asked me to restore and he"ll pay right away with credit card by tomorrow.

The only reason i followed him is because the deal was great this guy said he"ll bring me customers and pay yearly or upto 2 years. It's funny he got me 3 customers and all claimed they would pay by bank none paid.

Name: Adnan Boškailo

Lol. The oldest trick in the book. You should NEVER give them a backup until they pay.

Lol. The oldest trick in the book. You should NEVER give them a backup until they pay.

I totally agree about that. The guy keep begging and we had a good relation ship. It's really odd he blocked me and he was gone. To be honest i was just amused with the deal he offered me about paying and bringing customers.

are you really out anything? not really except time and space that could have been used by somebody else.

He said the client never paid him. Can't you read?

I read that. I was responding to socheaphost on the "are you really out anything?" part ;).

The client didn't pay him. Thus, he was out money :p.

Edit: Richard, any ETA on a beta release for your forum software?.

I read that. I was responding to socheaphost on the "are you really out anything?" part ;).

The client didn't pay him. Thus, he was out money :p.

Edit: Richard, any ETA on a beta release for your forum software?.

Hey - Sorry that post sounded a little harsh, I honestly cannot remember posting it. lol.

beta release is soon, i'm just finishing off the testing for the SEO urls. ;)

I may be missing something here, but why would someone need a backup of their site? I mean unless they are an idiot, they should have it on their harddrive anyways.

Yea, thats why I dont even deal with paypal any longer. It just isn't worth it to me, the extra hassle and stress.
Appreciate the heads up about that shady customer.

this is very bad. I wonder what would free hosts do . as they provide free hosting and users are free to do what they want

Back