• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Billing Management

MaT22

Currently I am using AccountLab Plus its not to bad but its not the best either. I don't mind it that much
and it has GoogleCheckout as a payment gateway which is good but I would be looking to maybe moving to
iHost Billing System but they don't seem to have Google Checkout as a payment getaway, would it be
possible to implant this? Or Should I just stay with AccountLab Plus? Thanks.

I would recommend using clientexec. Galaxy Hosts and Galaxy Solutions is planning to switch to clientexec soon. There are many reasons for this, but the main ones are clientexec has many new features that are superior to what whmcs is offering and seems to be more stable. Once our database got large we have had serveral problems with whmcs.

We made the official switch to ClientExec yesterday from using ModernBill for a good 2 plus years. If you see that ModernBill import tool they've added to there support desk, that's because of us :wink2:

It's an amazing product with a great interface, We are very very happy with the switch.

As Patrick said. WHMCS is good, but only when you are small.

But then again... ClientExec offers much more in their latest version, for a much lower price. WHMCS are getting greedy.

I have seen WHMCS it's really nice but I prefer ClientExec over it. I just needed some info because currently I am going to stay with AccountLab Plus and I was wondering if in the future I wanted to upgrade to ClientExec would I be able to easily transfer my clients?

Not really. AccountLab is a small player, I would not imagine they offer a converter (They might do..). If they don't, you would need to do it manually, which would be easier now, than later :p

i use iHost.. i like it.
i would use ClientExec, but it looks messy when you view the demo..

We made the official switch to ClientExec yesterday from using ModernBill for a good 2 plus years. If you see that ModernBill import tool they've added to there support desk, that's because of us :wink2:

It's an amazing product with a great interface, We are very very happy with the switch.
Your post illustrates my point perfectly. Alberto asked for our input during development of their new version. He was always helpful and open to suggestions. The guys over there have been great to work with. We do not currently use whmcs, but we are a client as we do resell their products.

I use iPanel.

I wont say its the best out there since i havnt used alot of them, but it sh1ts all over account labs and phpcoin for hosting :D

Another vote for WHMCS... Between Matt at WHMCS and Jay at LicensePal everything is awesome!

I find WHMCS easier to use that ClientExec for both admins and clients.

We started with ClientExec and switched to WHMCS after about a month of use.

Another vote for WHMCS... Between Matt at WHMCS and Jay at LicensePal everything is awesome!

I find WHMCS easier to use that ClientExec for both admins and clients.

We started with ClientExec and switched to WHMCS after about a month of use.

I agree with this. WHMCS has an easier user interface compared with ClientExec but its only a matter of time till you get used to it.

Been using clientexec for almost a year now. The new version has a lot of long awaited features and is very functional.

Well I prefer WHMCS, never used Client Exec, I see it not as user friendly as WHMCS. Though I was planning on moving to Client Exec, just need some time to think more about it and search it.

Regards,

hasn't anyone used WHM AutoPilot? I've seen the demo it looks nice but never used it. (the demo is offline right now though)

I never seen their demo, was interested in seeing it once. Wasn't able to see the demo.

If anyone knows a demo or has used WHMAutoPilot and has it on his server and would be able to show me a demo, please do.

Regards,

Back