• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bionhosting.com - Down hill?

AdvertQuick

Hello,

I am hosted with Bionhosting, and yet there not doing any favours for them selfs, I havn't had any support tickets replied for a long period of time.

First:
At the weekend, we had a problem with our Apache, mySQL, it was over loading by a hell of a lot, corucing the server to go down, and not working it took 3 days for us to fix, while they wasn't helping us, not replying to our support tickets.

I put in a support ticket the other day asking if we can get whmcs files new verion, as we're currently running an old verion, and could be seen as running nulled files, and they havn't replied to us.

What should I do? I've got no idea, I'm currently thinking of just not renewing our month and cancelling.

Please help.

- Nick.

I'm with bionhosting too, i have been since they took over webpage-host.biz.

I have had nothing but good experiences with BionHosting. Whenever i do have a problem my tickets are usually replied to within 30 minutes at the most.

I Spoke to Robert the other day on MSN and apparently they are changing data centres, maybe this is why they have not replied to you?

I'm with bionhosting too, i have been since they took over webpage-host.biz.

I have had nothing but good experiences with BionHosting. Whenever i do have a problem my tickets are usually replied to within 30 minutes at the most.

I Spoke to Robert the other day on MSN and apparently they are changing data centres, maybe this is why they have not replied to you?
This could be why, dose Robert have a public support email?

Hello Andy,

I do sincerely apologize about the response times and support you have received over the past 2 or 3 weeks.. I can assure you, that after this week, you'll see a completely rejuvenated company. We have something very large in store for everyone and the fruits of our labor is soon to be here.

Expect our Email explaining the changes soon :D

Also, I addressed your issue via MSN with Nick.

MSN: PlatinumN23@hotmail.com
AIM: PlatinumN23
Email: Robert@BionHosting.com

Thanks,
Robert

And good companies try to answer tickets in time ;)
Anyway forums like this one or WHT is great stimul for the web hosting companies which do not take care of their customers. ;)

Honestly if your site still hasn't come back up yet with multiple tickets and support calls, I'd look for another host or at least try to get compensated for the downtime.

Honestly if your site still hasn't come back up yet with multiple tickets and support calls, I'd look for another host or at least try to get compensated for the downtime.
We are going to try.. Still down.

yes, still down.

letter of complaint has been sent today to bionhosting

Hey,

We've just purchased a company with a VPS from a provider on the BionHosting network. Complete MAYHEM! The server goes up and down more times than a roller coaster. They really need to sort their act out.

Hey,

We've just purchased a company with a VPS from a provider on the BionHosting network. Complete MAYHEM! The server goes up and down more times than a roller coaster. They really need to sort their act out.
Sorry, but this is complete bull----.

The server has been up for 6 months for us and they muched up for a month

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/uptime/mkhost.html

Our site has been up since December with BionHosting, and it's been fine until now.

Stop making stuff up, please.

Back