• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Blog Hosting Script?

aggiedude

I am starting up KBlog a Free Blog Hosting Service but I can't quite find a good Free Blog Hosting Script. I don't have any money to spend to pay for script licences so I really need to find one for free. Any suggestions? :confused4

PM me if you want some good blog scriptz.
I also have hilog as blog domain and would like to cooperate with you
email:ravian.hailian@gmail.com

Free blog hosting scripts are pretty hard to come by. I had one once (SmE Bloghost) but it was pretty junky looking and now I don't even think they offer that as a download anymore on their website?
http://scriptme.com/page14.html

Wordpress MU is very limited admin functions. I've used it and it is very early into developement, actually took them a few months to get a version out that worked. It's good if you don't mind going to the mysql tables too see what blogs are hosted, unless they have added a feature to tell now....

If you can find an open source script written in PHP I can change it so you will be able to host it for your users with an admin panel to control the headers and footers or what ever else you need with it.

PM me and let me know what your budget is.

Drupal.org

Install it and turn on the blogging module. It'll do more than blogging, though :p SJ Mercury News uses drupal for its readthisonline.com edition.

Back