• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Breezeland.com?

OriginXT

It says "Sorry, the maximum number of clients (2) from this user are already connected" while I know NO ONE is connected onto it.

I just registered, and I started to upload something (My forums database sql file, which is 9 mbs). When I was done, I restored it, and deleted the file. Then I started to upload the forums script. In the middle of it, it said the error message, thus stopping the connection.

HELP!

Maybe your Max Numbers of Conections are 2 and you are trying to start a new Session if you are trasfering something...:D

Nope, that's not it. It seems to work sometimes, and not work other times.

What I'm suspecting is that the owners of BL is looking through it. I don't know

All I know is (well, I know more than this...but whatever :D ) every few months in here, one host is bandied about as being the best. Since hackers/warezmasters also visit this forum constantly, they also see the same host mentioned time and time again. Now, it's breezeland...which I predict will soon go down to such abuse. You've been warned. :classic2:

Last edited:
Tryed to sign up yesterday, and got all confirming mail wich was unredable in outlook, some html garbage full screen. Then I logged on to actual host but find out that nothing worked at the time i tryed to configure my account? I asked them to delete all and run away...result is that this host is very messy :cool:

The reason behind is that user accounts were not working properly so they blocked Sign Ups for today.
There has been a problem that we have experienced with FTP accounts not being created on the server. The problem is being looked into at this moment by our server administrators and should be resolved as soon as possible.
The problem to do with MySQL was experienced for most of yesterday, but it appears to be fixed today.

Got an image that there is nothing more than much problems all the time, and service is not really never working as it should, maybe i'm wrong :rolleyes:

Back