• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bush: I want to be the peace President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curtis H. said:
Proves nothing in regard to your statement. And shame on Peo for doing so. (Unless new political threads or Kerry threads are not allowed. If so, let us know Peo.) But I'll keep quiet.
Shame on Peo?

You're the one who posted the link to a pro-life site as an IP address instead of the domain name itself, knowing very well that users would be less likely to click if they saw the words "life-news" in the address.

Keith and Conscript have managed to post about Kerry without any sort of problem from the administrators, maybe you could learn a thing or two from them.

spec said:
I think it runs in the blood. Just saw this flash, interesting.

**Warning has graphic content not suitable for everyone, viewer discression is advised**

www.ericblumrich.com/pl_lo.html

Hmmmm that looks like some abortion sites I've seen. As a matter of fact I've seen some of these same pictures on abortion sites. :tired2: People gripe about Bush and the war...the same people have participated in or support abortion...ripping babies out of thier mothers wombs because it's a choice. :rolleyes2 What's the difference in the war and abortion?

jmiller said:
Shame on Peo?
End of discussion.
jmiller said:
You're the one who posted the link to a pro-life site as an IP address instead of the domain name itself, knowing very well that users would be less likely to click if they saw the words "life-news" in the address.
I posted a link that was found on another site. It was in IP format. Nothing more. Nothing less. But hey, you know EVERYTHING including how I think.
jmiller said:
Keith and Conscript have managed to post about Kerry without any sort of problem from the administrators, maybe you could learn a thing or two from them.
Maybe you should learn to mind your own business as the owner of this forum removed one thread and closed another. I don't compare you to other members so you should do the same. :wink2:

Curtis H. said:
Maybe you should learn to mind your own business as the owner of this forum removed one thread and closed another. I don't compare you to other members so you should do the same. :wink2:
You make it everyone's business here when you post publicly.

Curtis H. said:
Add jmiller to your ignore list? YES. :wink2:
The typical 'righty' command... "Ignore"

What did bush do about all anti-iraq protests? Ignore
What does curtis do when discussin with miller? Ignore

:p

Wojtek said:
The typical 'righty' command... "Ignore"

What did bush do about all anti-iraq protests? Ignore
What does curtis do when discussin with miller? Ignore

:p
I know, I find it quite hillarious.

But I mean, we all know Curtis H. can't argue his way out of anything, just look at all his previous posts, they're either a single line, a mockey of liberals, or the word 'LOL'.

He's finally sunk to a new low by removing himself from a discussion via the "ignore" command.

Although I personally do not agree with say Keith or Conscript's politics, at least they take their time to make a valid argument, instead of bashing another user in a political thread or ignoring them.

Curtis H. said:
And you live where? :wink2:
So what? American affairs are world affairs. The decisions that America makes affects a lot of countries. Stop being so ignornant and closed-minded.

i though the point of an arugment was to try and convince ppl of your point of view, instead curtis is running around in this thread pointing the finger at anyone comes up with a smarter comment then he does.

getting this thread back on track i'd really wish bush would just keep his mouth shut sometimes and come up with something intelligent to counter his critics, instead of backfliping now and trying to stop being a warmongerer, though if that would happen bush would be a very quiet man.

Fuzzylogic said:
i though the point of an arugment was to try and convince ppl of your point of view, instead curtis is running around in this thread pointing the finger at anyone comes up with a smarter comment then he does.

getting this thread back on track i'd really wish bush would just keep his mouth shut sometimes and come up with something intelligent to counter his critics, instead of backfliping now and trying to stop being a warmongerer, though if that would happen bush would be a very quiet man.
Unfortunately I don't think your wish will ever come true.

He is still just as much of a "warmonger" as he was before, despite his wanting to become a so-called "Peace President".

Giving himself such a title doesn't change what he doing in Iraq -- none of that is creating any real peace.

And yes, it would be *much* appreaciated if Curtis H's antics came to end, it's rather difficult to have a proper debate with him around.

Fuzzylogic said:

What I can't believe is how fast these bush supporters will jump on someone to defend Bush. It's like they don't even look at the issue, they just see a Bush bash and they are all over it.

My favorite part is how they always compare him to Clinton. Just because Clinton did something wrong doesn't allow Bush to do the same mistake.

Robert said:
What I can't believe is how fast these bush supporters will jump on someone to defend Bush. It's like they don't even look at the issue, they just see a Bush bash and they are all over it.
You are right (oops, wrong choice of words) as always Robert. Kerry supporters (especially those with the "anybody but Bush" mentality) would never do that? Be honest. Get real. Stop kidding yourself.

Fuzzylogic; great name. Fits you well.

Curtis H. said:
You are right (oops, wrong choice of words) as always Robert. Kerry supporters (especially those with the "anybody but Bush" mentality) would never do that? Be honest. Get real. Stop kidding yourself.

Gotta love your "I am always right" attitude. :rolleyes:

So it's not alright for Robert to bash Bush but it's okay for you to do the same to Kerry?

You're the one who needs to "get real", and grow up while you're at it.

Also, give it up with the personal insults, I'm sure most of us are sick of them.

Curtis H. said:

You continue to make yourself look like a fool. Good Job. Atta Boy!

Can we get this back on topic or are we now talking "peace members". If you all continue your petty squabbles it will be closed.

Robert said:
You continue to make yourself look like a fool. Good Job. Atta Boy!
Out of respect for the mods and owners of this forum, I won't respond to that personal attack Robert. As with jmiller, welcome to "ignore" land. Great advisors or whatever your title on these forums is.

Curtis H. said:
Out of respect for the mods and owners of this forum, I won't respond to that personal attack Robert. As with jmiller, welcome to "ignore" land. Great advisors or whatever your title on these forums is.
If you have the nerve to put me on ignore (which i doubt you have) due to the fact that I simply disagreed with your behaviour on the forums, then stop addressing/attacking me.

Was I spamming? No.
Sure, you can ignore who you want (though a disagreement is a ridiculous excuse) but do not continue to address me, knowing very well I cannot respond, which is quite cowardly (if you do in fact have me on ignore).

MODS:

It would be appreciated if something was done about Curtis H's personal attacks, mainly those in political threads, I'm sure we are all sick of it.

( I know this is off topic, but it's quicker to have someone report it, then to send a PM and wait for a reply )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back