• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Buy Gadgets Directly from China!

Dini

Blitzkrieg Bopin'
NLC
I'm starting a drop-shipment company, while I'm doing the website I'll offer some products form FWS users to try :) *Pictures can be posted on demand.

For iPod Protective Socks (6 units) $10
Assorted Colors
Fits all iPods (expect shuffles)
High Quality

For iPod In-Ear Headphones $6
Nice Sound and Bass
Soft & Comfortable
Sound Isolating

2 GB SD Card $25
Similar to SanDisk Ultra II on speed benchmarks
OEM

I have all kinds of products to sell, worldwide shipping! Just ask and I'll get it.

Some other categories:
  • Wii - PS3 - NDS - PSP Gadgets
  • MicroSD, MiniSD, SD Cards
  • iPod Gadgets
  • Headphones and Speakers
  • Bluetooth Headsets (A2DP available)
  • USB Gadgets
  • etc!

To encourage clients to buy for the first time, AirMail shipping is free during December for 2+ products! Single shipping is just $4. You can also get express shipping for $12.

Note: Most products I sell have been tested by me.

If you're interested in ordering, just PM me. I also do bulk prices.

Do you sell xbox 360(PAL format) and it's accessories?

I'm not able to sell neither the xbox or the nintendo WII (actually, almost no branded consoles or players) due to customs regulation. I do have all kinds of accessories though like coolers, chargers, cables, etc..

Hey Dini - Im really interested - could you possibly pull up those pictures your were talking about ? :)

And perhaps elaborate on the bluetooth headsets ? ;)

thanks man - good on you for doing this

Hey Dini - Im really interested - could you possibly pull up those pictures your were talking about ? :)

And perhaps elaborate on the bluetooth headsets ? ;)

thanks man - good on you for doing this

Tell me the pictures you want and I'll upload them :)

On Bluetooth Headsets with A2DP I have:

S9 Bluetooth Headset $49.99
s9wa3.jpg

Barely one ounce of weight
Water and Sweet Resistant
Bluetooth 2.0

Picture of the in-ear headphones:
dx001bj6.jpg

Last edited:
What about wii component cables?

Third party? Or Nintendo?

Last edited:
I'll answer most questions:

Japan Imported Wii Remote and Nunchuck (Original) $80 Shipped

Most Wii and PS3 components are OEM or branded, most are original.

I can make a list of some PS3 Games I can get, can anyone tell me if these have regions like the DVDs?

I managed to find a HongKong retailer on ebay that got me the WiiMote's for £24 each (about $50) (That included delivery to the UK)

Hi Dell Boy,

I mod xbox's in my spare time, am in need of a steady supply of large ( >80GB ) IDE disks at a goood price ....

Cushty ....

I felt it was expensive the moment I saw the price, curious, most things I get are cheaper than on the market. The Nintendo WII is also more expensive.

Dini.. check out prices on Unreal Tournament III, the orange box, uncharted, and need for speed pro street. If they're good, might buy some wholesale off you. PM me them don't post :)

Colin

Back