• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Buy Gadgets Directly from China!

Are you putting a store up Dini or will it all be posted as found?

I'm one of those cautious buyers (hell no I'm not) :D

Let me know if you need anything to help you get one up and running - it's nearly christmas for goodness sakes :) milk the suckers while you can - er provide a wonderfull service when they need it is what I meant to say ;)

Can you get Wii games at a good price Dini? Also, could you try get me prices for 2GB+ SD cards and SD card readers.

Thanks. :)

John: I can't send any games to the UK or any country inside the EEA :(

Decker: Yes, I'm putting up a store, I just need a good e-cart script and some help, if anyone is willing to, I'd be glad to accept :)

John, if you catch me on msn, ask me about the card readers, I have a bunch, SDHC also.

No problem Dini, I can set you up and get it configured (bit of customisation to brand it) just for you to add/update the products, along with dispatch/tax etc all configured into the cart.

If it sounds okay just drop me a line. Or add me to gtalk, usually just sign in if there's someone specific to talk too ;)

Can you ship me boxes of choclate covered gummy bears. I bought them when I was in the uk last and am dying for some?
( edit : This is not a joke as I know some of you may think it is I'm 100% serious)

Can you ship me boxes of choclate covered gummy bears. I bought them when I was in the uk last and am dying for some?
( edit : This is not a joke as I know some of you may think it is I'm 100% serious)

The UK is not a province of China.

Yea let me know what sizes you have for the sd sticks.. Could always use an nice size one for my ps3..

Or hell if your able to get hard drives haha that be nice :), haha im working on testing an 1TB storage box that would be connected to my ps3 with all the music and videos you could ever want.. haha.

For iPod In-Ear Headphones $6
Nice Sound and Bass
Soft & Comfortable
Sound Isolating

Hey Dini. I may be willing to grab a couple of those, what kind of payment methods do you accept? Also, will they work on a PC (via 3.5 jack)?

Wondering also, can you obtain PS2 components, if so how much for a original black PS2 controller, my original one's broke and I'm sick of my wireless one :lol:

Thanks,
Adz

EDIT:

$40 and I'll get you some ;)

Give me the name of the candy/sweets, and sure :p but I have never seen chocolate covered gummy bears before. Sounds... Nice tho ;)

Haha.

But still ;) I would love to try them. It's just one of those things.

Something + Chocolate = Must_Eat()

Back