• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bye freewebspacenet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaLeech

Just to open a say good bye to other fellow fwsn user
you all won't be able to see me at active at here again.
you all must be curios why i want to leave this forum.
That not enough,i have make a special request to mod to ask them closed my fwsn account.

Just a short note to
Hosting provider
-you will lose a valuable opportunity to get me as your customer.
-your sales that generate at fwsn is low because fwsn provide very unfriendly rules to restrict you to maximise your earning potential.
-better switch to other forum such as digitalpoint to maximize your earning potential

Mod
-i think i'm not the first person to state that your forum is such a joke among webhosting forum
-there are lots of hosting provider have raise this issue to me during msn chat.Not only that,they also make fun of fwsn. :beer:
-you forum is implementing crap rule that lead to low sales of hosting provider
-just to list a few
-Offers longer than 25 rows gets deleted :lol:
-do your hosting cannot handle if all of the hosting provider write more than 25 row ? :eek2: :eek2:
-lemme know if you need hosting,i already paid for the server located at panama,now is waiting for server setup.
-i'll be moving to a forum that is 100x bigger than fwsn
-bye

Although the 25 lines rule is a bit dumb in my eyes, I think that FWS is a lot less strict than some of the other more popular forums. For example, DigitalPoint is getting ridiculously stupid with rules now.

Bye.

you all won't be able to see me at active at here again.

YAY!!! Lets party everyone!

you all must be curios why i want to leave this forum.

Not really...

That not enough,i have make a special request to mod to ask them closed my fwsn account.

Um...why? Why not just let it die like 70% of the other people do?

Just a short note to
Hosting provider
-you will lose a valuable opportunity to get me as your customer.
-your sales that generate at fwsn is low because fwsn provide very unfriendly rules to restrict you to maximise your earning potential.
-better switch to other forum such as digitalpoint to maximize your earning potential

Um...Spellcheck! Why switch to another forum? DP is a joke I know this and I don't even have a account there!

-Offers longer than 25 rows gets deleted :lol:

This rule as far as I can tell was put in place to keep people from posting a full bio report tos and all that when someone is posting an offer. To be honest [And some people will probably agree] If you can not fit the specs the person needs and the links to all the info they need in 25 lines then you are doing it wrong!

-lemme know if you need hosting,i already paid for the server located at panama,now is waiting for server setup.

How will we do that? You wont be here any more!

-i'll be moving to a forum that is 100x
bigger than fwsn

Humm....Have you calculated the numbers to make sure that 100x is a correct statement or are you just saying that it is 100x bigger because your perception of FWS is small?

BYE!!!!!

Always wondered, will they still get notifications about replies, but now not be able to see or reply to them ROTFLMAO

Oh noes! A non-english speaking person is dissing FWS ZOMG RUN!!!!!!!!

I guess I have to leave too; this guy has opened my eyes:confused4:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back