• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can anyone top this?

iwin2000

I am currently hosting three websites, two are personal and one is a game squad site.
www.anthonytadros.com
www.hgsquad.org
www.rogelioybarra.com

The hosting I am getting is from JMFHosting.com. They have been pretty good to me and I'm happy with their service. I got one of the 20 free accounts they were giving out a couple months ago.

The stats: "cPanel, 1 gb space, 10 gb bandwith, 50 sql, 5 domains, and the rest unlimited"
Rest = email accounts, ftp accounts

The condition was that I had to place a "Sponsored by JMFHosting" text somewhere on the page. That was very fine with me and I would have even placed a nice ad if he had asked.

However, I have a problem now because some of the people who were given free accounts decided to abuse the server, so JMFhosting decided to terminate all free accounts in the coming week. I wasn't involved with that and I am angry that the people who did that had to ruin it for all of us...

I am looking for someone who can either top those stats or exceed them...
Thanks.

No sorry...I hope my post doesn't come off as greedy but I honestly just want the hosting. I don't want to waste my time reading a cheap forum created just for people to spam in 50 posts. Sorry.

EDIT: But like I said I'm perfectly willing to place any Sponsored by: text or any ads, I have no problem with that.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Well, I'm primarily a community site and not a hosting site. The most I would've been able to offer for no posts is 512MB. Sorry~

Hi there,

Maybe 40gigs.com can help? Here is what we offer:

40 GB space
1000 GB bandwidth
FTP
PHP 5
10 MySQL databases
Cron jobs
1 FTP account
No email

So of course, it doesn't quite meet all of your requirements. But it does meet a large majority. And, we only have text ads (Google AdSense). Would something like that work Ok for you?

http://www.40gigs.com

Ok you dont have to post for us ( other than apply for hosting on the forum ) you do not need posting requirements.

15GB bandwidth
5GB of space
Unlimited MYsql / ftp accounts
Cpanel / fantistico

www.crystal-core.org ( also no ads on any accounts )

Basic_Reseller1

WHM 11 + cpanel-x3
Disk space : 1+1 = 2 GB
Bandwidth : 10+10 = 20 GB
Mysql,phpmyadmin,corn job, cgi, frontpage extension
subdomain,ftp
Script Installer
and all the cpanel -x3 features

I offer it for 15 post per month.

Have a look at our free hosting offers at http://afreewebhost.com. After reading your request, it seems either our Free Plan 2 or 3 would fit you best. They include:

Free Plan 2:
1GB Disc Space
20GB Bandwidth
Requires 1 text link, and 1 180x150 ad

Free Plan 3:
2gb Disc Space
30GB Bandwidth
Requires 1 text link, and 1 468x60 ad

Both include CPanel/Fantastico, unlimited features, 99.5% uptime, 24x7 support, and a lot more! Full features list.

If you have any questions at anytime, you can contact us in the live chat on our website, our contact form, our forum, or our backup help desk.

Thanks for reviewing our offer, and we wish you the best of luck in your search!

Back