• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can some1 suggest a free billing system....

Just a note to everyone, we've launched version 1.2.

Paid hosting is supported, the features are basic but it certainly does it's job.

Jonny' It seems the download doesn't work. Just redirects back to the forum index.

Psych! Psych! Psych! This is awesome! :D

EDIT: Shucks, running into the same problem. :( I even tried registering on the forum to see if that would allow me to see the download link, but it says forum signups are disabled. :(

the billing system is just something that shouldnt have all that money put into it. The customer sees it mostly once,
Uhh that's not true at all, the billing system is pretty important, it keeps you from having to (yourself or paying someone to do it) keep track of who has to pay when and how much and who is overdue and etc. all of which is a huge part of business....

Uhh that's not true at all, the billing system is pretty important, it keeps you from having to (yourself or paying someone to do it) keep track of who has to pay when and how much and who is overdue and etc. all of which is a huge part of business....
Yeah I wasn't saying that ish.
But when you can get that for free with the basic features, why fork out the money for else?

sorry guys, due to an unforseen setback, we will not be able to release till tommorrow at the earliest
Hey, are you one of the owners?
I just downloaded it and it gives me a corupted error and says that it is 0 bytes.
So I'm going to have to wait until you guys fix that lol. :p

That works.
Thanks a lot theraptor. :)
EDIT: It says my database information is wrong.
I know that it's absolutely correct. I created two databases and tried both, bit it gives me the same error.

Last edited:
I did use localhost, it doesn't work. Does it work for you?
EDIT: I got past the DB part.
But now when I make my account it shows: Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/**/public_html/hosting/includes/variables.php on line 27
EDIT AGAIN: Alright so I'm getting that error again. I'm finding something else because THT is screwed up when I use it.....

Last edited:
I did use localhost, it doesn't work. Does it work for you?
EDIT: I got past the DB part.
But now when I make my account it shows: Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/**/public_html/hosting/includes/variables.php on line 27
EDIT AGAIN: Alright so I'm getting that error again. I'm finding something else because THT is screwed up when I use it.....

Go in admin, configuration, security settings and disable show server information in footer. That should fix that problem.

It's just because your host has made your php more secure.

Just doesn't let me hit next. I click "next" and NOTHING happens. Re-uploaded everything twice. No problems with the upload.

...Yes. Exactly like purchasing a video shop. I dunno where that one came from.

He's right though, if you don't have the proper funding to run a business, it's not worth running, because it'll be a waste of money and time down the road. I've been there, and done that... trust me.

I was looking at buying a video shop when I posted dis

Back