• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can some1 suggest a free billing system....

Just doesn't let me hit next. I click "next" and NOTHING happens. Re-uploaded everything twice. No problems with the upload.

I'm guessing it was a upgrade, see if this works.
Delete includes/javascript and re-upload that folder.

A free billing system with features of WHMCS ? it will b WHMCS ! no really ! the difference (general form) between paid and free billing system is the support of payment gateways ! I would may be advice usage of TheHostingTool, as now on the second version they support paypal, post2host and free .. and are working on new features now !

Sometimes I can get past the SQL error, and if I do, then I will get that Safe php error.
It's like..installing this is based on luck.

Just a note to everyone, we've launched version 1.2.

Paid hosting is supported, the features are basic but it certainly does it's job.

I've tried to install THT 1.23 twice now, and neither time has it worked for me. It gets to step 5 and never loads anything past that. It continues to say "Please do not close this page" or something like that, but never creates the account. I have posted on the forum for help but, can't seem to get a reply!

yeah, i figure that out too, my fren was telling me that sometimes is can complete the registration, sometimes i just freeze there

It depends on how slow your server is. If you have a slow server, you might have to wait up to 7 minutes without changing the page. If you have a remote server, it can take up to 10 minutes. Usually less than 3 minutes on a fast, un-oversold server. Obviously people do not want to look at a page for 10 minutes, so we are changing this up for 2.0 to something similar to iPanel's "provisioning" method. If you are running THT on a decent server, you won't have any problems.

I have it running ona fast enough server with a very low load, so it shouldn't take too long. Maybe I'll give it a shot and see if it really does complete in 3 minutes. If it does, I can edit the template to let people know that it could take that long.

I understand that it is a free software, and it's hard to offer good support when you can;t pay the techs but, maybe with 2.0 you should focus on getting some people to offer support on the forum. I have posted 2 seperate posts about problems with THT and neither of them have had any useful responses. It gets frustrating!

its hard to offer support when the person requesting doesn't give us the information we need to give support, when we have repeatedly pointed out that information in various places.

It depends on how slow your server is. If you have a slow server, you might have to wait up to 7 minutes without changing the page. If you have a remote server, it can take up to 10 minutes. Usually less than 3 minutes on a fast, un-oversold server. Obviously people do not want to look at a page for 10 minutes, so we are changing this up for 2.0 to something similar to iPanel's "provisioning" method. If you are running THT on a decent server, you won't have any problems.

my fren is using it on a VPS, just setup not long ago.
still have no users yet, still testing THT b4 he start his selling his hosting.
sometimes it is able to complete the registration, sometimes, it can't.
my self, i find it very weird.
i did asked him to wait for 2 minutes, but he said sometimes even when he waited 5 minutes, the registration is still not complete...

Back