• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

can someone please give me the link to the sign up page

let me guess:

Usuario * - USER NAME

:: Clave * - PASSWORD
:: Confirmar clave * - CONFIRM PASSWORD

:: Nombre * - NAME
:: Apellidos * - LAST NAME

:: Sexo* - DO YOU LIKE SEX? (I MEAN SEX)
masculino femenino - MALE, FEMALE
:: e-mail * UH E-MAIL

:: fecha de nacimiento* BIRTHDAY
(Ejemplo: 02/02/1975)
:: dirección - ADDRESS

:: código postal - ZIP CODE
:: provincia - STATE/PROVINCE

:: pais* - COUNTRY
--------------- :: ocupación* - OCCUPATION
:: aficiones - COMMENTS

:: url - URL

:: ICQ - ICQ
:: Teléfono movil - TELEPHONE NUMBER

i am guess that this is some kind of referal thing:
Si vienes de parte un usuario de Metropoli2000 introduce aquí su nombre de usuario:

am i right?

god damn it, i'm stuck it the birthday thing this website keeps yelling at me telling me i did somthing wrong

lol, the translator says that:

Crear un nuevo usuario.
means
Develop one spick-and-span user.

and:

Servicios
means
Toilets

is that correct?

[Edited by Omari on 05-02-2001 at 09:07 AM]

[¿Que] conditions [he] of fulfill?

She reads yours sincerely the conditions which debits fulfill, [rellena] the formulate which you'll find at the end of the page and whether your requisition it has been approved, our department of contents itself [pondrá] at influence with you formerly of 8 days.
Content [monotematico]
The content of your [web] [ha] of creature [monotemático], that is, the [paginas] [han] of attempt only at one topic, not itself do you accept pages individual of contents assorted.

Forbidden contents lawless
The pages not [podrán] include stuff unlawful of the type of [cracks], [software] commercial or software with [copyright] without permission explicit of the author.

Without finishes commercial
[Metropoli]2000 she won't accept [Webs] whose finish it may be commercial.

Whether you attain these 3 qualifications, welcome to [Metropoli]2000 she follows reading and she discovers lock, stock and barrel one humanity of toilets which itself yourself she offers of way on the house in order to [puedas] develop your work without own which preoccupy around the trouble habitual which yourself [impondrán] at proxies which over [estas] paying you. As of now all Internet he will have her opportunity of know about.

[¿Que] she offers [Metropoli]2000?

Space [web] unlimited
Lest [tengas] which preoccupy of the size of [tus] pages, yourself we offer lock, stock and barrel the space which [necesites], we don't want which the design and the content of your [web] itself [vea] limited by the space.

Rerouting of the [web]
Yourself we offer her possibility of which her steerage of your [web] it may be of the type: nombreweb.metropoli.com2000

CGI,
PHP:
3 and fit on the basis of data [mySQL]
[Pondremos] to your servicing everyone those [scripts] which [faciliten] her software of your [web], whether you ned various at concrete, just has which [decirnoslo]. 

Servicing of [estadisticas] and accountants fitting
He will have fit all over instant at o'clock statistics of your page, like this such as an control complete at the proceeds which you are obtaining with her publicity of your [web]. 

Your [própio] [Chat]
Yourself we offer her possibility of dispose for free of one [chat] in order to everyone [tus] user [disfruten] at the 110% of your page [Web]. 

Counts of courier limitless
Yourself we offer the counts of courier which [necesites] in order to your [web], with the format: usuario@metropoli.com2000 [podrás] elect in-between [redireccionar] your courier or own lodged in the proxy. 

Dispensation of your [Web] with complete liberty
Stocking one interface [web], [podrás] develop unworn counts, to modify [password], [etc]. At definitive, administrate lock, stock and barrel your [web]. 

Promotion of the [web]
[Metropoli]2000 itself order of [promocionar] your [web], giving of lofty at search engines, [implantando] [banners] at other [web], sending notes of press, [etc]. 

Participate in the proceeds of obtained of the publicity
At intervals of [web] [podrá] elect promiscuously in-between put publicity or not, whether itself she decides put publicity, you'll ent to organize part of the privileged which in addition to have fun with her work it can obtain proceeds of him. 

Heedfulness technique
Everyone the coworkers  he will have at his request one telephone 24 hours at the daytime, 365 days a year in order to solve any type of doubt technique.

Intertran? Can't be babel?

About your problems with the date. The European way is usually yy.mm.dd. Or yyyyy.mm.dd.

About your problems with the date. The European way is usually yy.mm.dd. Or yyyyy.mm.dd.

So yyyyy, that must be the year in some kind of metric system right? Mabye 02001, or 2001.3?

Originally posted by Omari
lol, the translator says that:

Crear un nuevo usuario.
means
Develop one spick-and-span user.
lol... guess in the spanish world spick-and-span must mean new

and:

Servicios
means
Toilets

is that correct?
Yup