• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can you Help? :)

MATRIX

Internet Solutions
NLC
Hello, i want to Start selling Hosting and i need a Dedicated Server with Cpanel... I need this Specs, reply´s Apreciatted. Server will preferably on a Linux Box (Red Hat 8) :p

Scripting Capabilities
Chilisoft ASP
PHP 4 with Zend Optimizer
Tomcat JSP
Perl 5
Python
C/C++
Server Side Includes (SSI)
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
Private CGI-BIN Directory
MySQL

Ability to install automatically
PHP-Nuke
Post-Nuke
phpWebSite
xoops
phpBB2
Invision Board
4images Gallery
PHPauction
PHProjekt
phpLinks
b2
phpMyChat

Chillisoft ASP is not compatible with Red Hat Linux as far as I know.

I assume you have little or no experience with Linux, but if you want to jump into the hosting category, perhaps a reseller account or a managed dedicated server would help you best.

Do you know where i can Learn About being a Hoster ? :eek: I Know a little of Linux i have A Red Hat 9 Linux Box on my home:cool: and i have a lot of friends that Knows Linux, so i think it wont be a problem the SSH :p

What is your budget for this config? Are you looking for cheap solutions like companies selling server under $100??

Originally posted by good_guy
What is your budget for this config? Are you looking for cheap solutions like companies selling server under $100??

I am planning to Spend a max of $199/mont with Cpanel 7 ;) and all that Config. (With a P4 2.4 or greater) :chinese2:

Back